Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

When she ruled Youtube & Google

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, LittleMonster20 said:

One day she will come back to this.One day.....

Those days!

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

LittleMonster20
Just now, Anveeroy said:

Those days!

Those days were AMAZING❤️

And future days will be too......

thierryrreiht

She is, in a way, the first and last Pop Star

she's the last of the immense ones that just appear out of nowhere with killer music and are able to remain popular years after their peak. (Now we mostly see stars come from different platforms, brought up by fans and social networks rather than dropping an album as an unkown artist to ultimately ruling it all)

and she's the first of the modern digital age, with YouTube, covers, social networks, etc.

only our queen

What's funny is that she really mastered technology and saw the importance in social media but now she can't keep up and can't be bothered with it and it's hilarious 

Fame IV
4 minutes ago, prince said:

What's funny is that she really mastered technology and saw the importance in social media but now she can't keep up and can't be bothered with it and it's hilarious 

Things changed. We are at a point when social media is filled with shallow celebrities. She knows her legacy will depend on her talent and not on her twitter followers.

A Star is Born ⭐

2 minutes ago, Fame IV said:

Things changed. We are at a point when social media is filled with shallow celebrities. She knows her legacy will depend on her talent and not on her twitter followers.

Yeah and thank god for that, I disagree that it's filled with shallow celebrities as it's a business now and a lot of those celebrities use/need it for their business but I totally agree that Gagas talent is her legacy and thankfully not her insta or twitter followers. I'm happy about that

littlepotter
1 hour ago, LittleMonster20 said:

this is reminding me of something but i cant pinpoint what

chaeri pls

7 hours ago, LittleMonster20 said:

:sure: sure Joanne.

Can you just accept the fact that she will never be the biggest pop star in the world again.

👏Longevity 👏is 👏much👏 more 👏important 👏than 👏being 👏on 👏top👏. 

Archived