Original Diva

ArtRave vs. JWT  

84 members have voted

1. 1. ArtRave vs JWT

• Artrave ball
    • Joanne World Tour

Featured Posts

Original Diva

I loved both of them but honestly I loved the artrave better. I loved the ARTPOP album more than Joanne, but its not just that. The costumes were stunning (Imo), the chorey was on point, the stage was genius, and don't even get me started on interludes and light shows. I think Joanne had amazing out fits, light shows, chorey and interludes too, but I just loved the artrave more.. What do y'all think? I know the some of y'all with disagree with my opinion (which isfine) but don't be a c*** about it, please.

excuse me no

JWT wins imo. Didn't see Artrave (was planning to see it in Dubai but it was a weekday and I'm a 1.5 hr flight away :selena:) but from the vids, it seemed too random (?) for me. I know a majority here prob go insane over that, but I like jazz/ballad Gaga more (although I certainly never mind a dance bop) and JWT seems to have more of that. I also like the classier and more simple outfits (although there are still a few random ones which I enjoy). Just my 2 cents tho. Also liked the JWT setlist more (more diverse imo)

Bradley

I can't be objective about this, I saw Gaga for the first time at the Joanne World Tour without knowing what was going to happen, since I had been avoiding spoilers, and it blew my fcking mind away.

ryanripley

i wasn't to upset about missing the artrave but i am PRESSEDt that im missing out on the JWT :neyde: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Illuminati

JWT but I love the videos of both. Artrave had a better and more energetic setlist and I loved the clear stage but JWT production, moving parts etc is just so captivating. 

AlexanderMagno
22 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I can't be objective about this, I saw Gaga for the first time at the Joanne World Tour without knowing what was going to happen, since I had been avoiding spoilers, and it blew my fcking mind away.

It's a bit out of topic, but I think that's the same reaction for everyone :applause: I have the exact same feeling for the MonsterBall. I had absolutely no idea of what was going to happen (back then I was very absent from the Internet and the only thing I knew from Gaga was the album and the youtube official music videos). I can tell you how good every tour is, but the MonsterBall was such an amazing experience that I can't be objective about it as well.

On topic, it's very unfair to judge artRave from videos. The artRave looks a bit disjointed and almost "regular" (apart from the stage) through videos, but the live experience is completely different. It completely respects the rave concept, you truly feel like you're in a huge party full of intense sensory triggers literally all around you. It was amazing.

I won't be able to see JWT unfortunately. So can't say which I like the most.

codymonster

I saw both live, and while the Artrave was definitely a party, the JWT definitely seemed like more of a "full package." You had party time, you had emotional time, you had theatrics. It was more of all around better show, imo. Also, I love how she's using way less backing vocals during the JWT, which is another bonus.

I loved artRAVE and had a lot of fun, but looking back it was cheap and messy. A couple of things here and there (like the Jewels n Drugs interlude don't @ me) totally slayed, but yeah. Especially compared to JWT, which is finally a worthy successor to The Monster Ball, artRAVE just kind of pales in comparison.

I did like ARTPOP more than Joanne though

who will love me when the night is over

Archived