Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is your most and least favorite JWT Performances, and why?

Cedrick Jules

Featured Posts

Cedrick Jules

I am curious to see your most favorite Joanne world tour performances, also your least favorite. Also, don't forget to us your thoughts on why it's your most and least favorite performance.

P.S: Everyone has their own opinion, so please respect.

For me, my most favorite is scheiße. I love the intro, the choreography and the visuals. And the least favorite is Alejandro, it seems too plain and underwhelming for me.   

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HighwayFantasy

Most favorite: Scheisse, because its my all-time favorite pop song ever done in history + the ending where she dances on a single prayer if LIFE :firega:

Least favorite: Pokerface, I am just kind of done with this song, I know its her trademark but I am almost at the point where I can't stand the song anymore :toofunny:

DanceInTheDark
1 minute ago, Cedrick Jules said:

I am curious to see your most favorite Joanne world tour performances, also your least favorite. Also, don't forget to us your thoughts on why it's your most and least favorite performance.

P.S: Everyone has their own opinion, so please respect.

For me, my most favorite is Shieße. I love the intro, the choreography and the visuals. And the least favorite is Alejandro, it seems too plain and underwhelming for me.   

Favorite: the Scheiße one

Least: the Born This Way one

I love how you write Scheiße :ladyhaha:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Cedrick Jules
1 minute ago, DanceInTheDark said:

Favorite: the Scheiße one

Least: the Born This Way one

I love how you write Scheiße :ladyhaha:

Hahaha, I didn't realize that lol

Phoebe Buffay

Favorite: Dancin' In Circles. Love the choreo and her vocals but don't like her outfit it makes her look fat imo.

Least: Alejandro. Idk but since 2012 she seems off everytime she performs it.

Tom Bradley

Favourite: scheiße because it's Gaga's best song!! and the choreo & intro are everything :selena:

Least favourite: probably BTW because of that dress which she still hasn't scrapped :madge:

also Alejandro deserves a special mention because of the new vocals she does on the final chorus ... whew

I haven't watched all of it because I still want to be at least a little surprised in London, but so far either Scheiße, Bloody Mary and John Wayne are winning. And yes, Alejandro is a bit underwhelming but I will probably cry anyway during it so whatever :sweat:

Irrelevant

Favorite: Bad Romance

Least Favorite: Born This Way: That entire act was not exactly my tea, but BTW :selena:

Also I like the Alejandro performance? :emma: The backdrop is very cool and her vocals are nice too :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

buttsicle

Favourite - Paparazzi / Angel Down

Least Favourite - The New Telephone Performance without the Tilted Stage (taylor swaft is shook :poot:)

I just felt like that Telephone performance had so much life with the tilted stage and without it that entire act just seems bland :air:

WOOHOO YAHAA

bumblebee

I just love the energy of John Wayne, and even though the fire tactics may be considered cheap, I live for the way the screen turns red and everything seems in flames :tony:

I don't liek the performance of Perfect Illusion :selena: It's messy because of how cut and shortened it is. I never deny that this is not a fan favourite, but the song sounds amazing live and it could be sung less intensively, but at least in the entirety. 

bumblebee
38 minutes ago, Tom Bradley said:

also Alejandro deserves a special mention because of the new vocals she does on the final chorus ... whew

26 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

Also I like the Alejandro performance? :emma: The backdrop is very cool and her vocals are nice too :poot:

THE NEW ALEJANDRO VOCALS 

giphy.gif

THE SLAYAGE 

giphy.gif

Favorite:Dancin in Circles/Paparazzi/Angel down

Least:Telephone(because the platforms is not used)

follow me in twitter omg

Sneaky Oliver

Most: Scheisse - the choreo slays and the ending when she's dancing by herself is the biggest moment of the tour for me :golfclap:

least: Perfect Illusion. I love the song and I expected more. I know it's such a hard song to sing but she did amazing in that Japanese tv show and now she just walks around :emma:Even the backdrop is the MV oh god lazy af 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived