đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Get Behind Gaga's Creative Team Lobster Eye

yASSsss

Featured Posts

lost in limbo
Just now, 2007 said:

And Millions reasons (aka one of the worst and most random MVs of this decade). Actually the ONLY decent music video from this era (Jonny Wayne) wasn't directed by them. 

Its John Wayne :saladga:

And they didnt direct MR, get your facts straight 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Eclipsa said:

Its John Wayne :saladga:

And they didnt direct MR, get your facts straight 

1) Typo

2) Yes it was directed by them, google it 

":saladga:" indeed

MaryJaneHolland

i dont want to

they can keep making interludes, they're good at it, but please for the love of god stay the **** away from everything else

lost in limbo
3 minutes ago, 2007 said:

1) Typo

2) Yes it was directed by them, google it 

":saladga:" indeed

It was directed by Ryan Hunter Phillips, Jessy Price, Brandon Maxwell and Gaga :awkney:

LetsGetHigh

some of your ignorant asses make my blood BOIL. stop talking **** about others when not even triggered. 

AyaKara

I think Ruth is Gaga's best collaborator by far over the years (besides Nick Knight), but some of the visuals from the Joanne era have been a bit 'off'. It's nice to hear the tour's visuals are great, though.

They're not bad. I mean, not %100 perfect, in my opinion, but they've definitely put out some good work.

Minus that weird CGI orbit/plasma visual, nearly all of the JWT visuals are killer. The merchandise is also, for the most part, pretty cool (although I like their work with the Coachella merch more than the actual tour merch).

3 points in and ready for more

lost in limbo
2 minutes ago, 2007 said:

1. Wikipedia isn't trustable :awkney:

2. Then why did Brandon Maxwell talk about making it and Lobster Eye havent? :awkney:

lost in limbo

Althought the PI video was good in its context, I hope they stick around for interludes only, no boring videos pls

Just now, Eclipsa said:

1. Wikipedia isn't trustable :awkney:

2. Then why did Brandon Maxwell talk about making it and Lobster Eye havent? :awkney:

1) Thats why I provided the original source :awkney:

2) Gurl I dont care who spoke about what, until you provide me receipts from a trustworthy source that Brandon is the director (and not lobster eye), Lobster eye are the directors.

kS3Oxsu.jpg

Robinladen

Her website this era with the pics and gifs was cute. The booklet design for Joanne is Gaga's best one by far cause usually they're a graphic designers nightmare. The merch isn't bad. And the interludes are a HIT.

Archived