💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

JWT garners 5/5 stars for Citi Field show

Gagaloo911

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911

"Global music star Lady Gaga headlined Citi Field on August 28, and she put on a showstopping performance, as part of her "Joanne World Tour."

Overall, Lady Gaga was phenomenal at her homecoming show at Citi Field. Despite taking the stage a few hours late (a little over two hours), it was more than worth the wait. The New York audience was well aware that they were in the presence of a modern pop music goddess. A musical muse in every way, shape and form. Her vocals were heavenly, and she put on a magical live production with her "Joanne World Tour." Lady Gaga's Citi Field tour stop garnered five out of five stars."

Read the entire article here: http://www.digitaljournal.com/entertainment/music/review-lady-gaga-stellar-at-homecoming-show-at-citi-field-new-york/article/501193

AmericanGUY

what is a rain?? Mother Nature is quaking rn :golfclap:

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

thatfoxyfeeling

It's good to see her getting the praise she deserves. But why is she always late though? :green:

Lion Heart

When you're 2 hours late and still get 5/5. 

tumblr_njhf1j101c1qmbdzpo1_500.gif

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

GypsyBabe

Queen of being so good that she can be two hours late and still get a perfect score. :firega:

⚯͛

YourWhiskyMouth
5 minutes ago, ashae said:

well deserved

I've watched this 500 times :diane: was this NYC night 1? That expression on her face at 0:11, she knows she's snatching follicles from everyone in the crowd at that exact moment :giveup:

"Despite taking the stage a few hours late (a little over two hours)"

5qEfu9T.gif

But yasssbitch. Get that acclaim. 

Admin
12 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

But SHES not late... the audience is late :nails:

I don't know if you meant this as a joke or not but it actually IS true - the show started late because the audience took forever to get to their seats 😂

LordEnigma
Just now, Admin said:

I don't know if you meant this as a joke or not but it actually IS true - the show started late because the audience took forever to get to their seats 😂

I'm being serious :toofunny:

At my date, people were still coming in 20 minutes before the show started. 

Get it together, fam! We were there to see Gaga not wait on your drunk asses to get another drink.

Archived