funny

Very own Gaga album v.1.0

LaBlue

Featured Posts

Try to make LG6 using existing song titles from any album from any artist 

Here's mine

Album name : Angelina Italian Girl from New York

Genre : country-pop and few jazz tracks included in deluxe version :usrs:

Message : ' Idk if i could lose interest from GP and fans even more,but i'll try! LMAO! ' - Lady Gaga or how she said to call ha Angelina Daughter of her grandma's son during an interview

Release date : in process since 2017,announced 2020,but delayed to 2022 because of her tradition how she proudly calls it :stalkga:

Tracks names :

1.Bored of Being Popstar - her telling us that she wants to go back to farm somewhere in Italy and make wine for ha husband Kristy

2.Italian Girl - 70% of Angelina singing 'I am Italian Girl' with 30% being 'These are Italian Curls' 

3.Old As My Dad(And I Love It) - love country song about ha husband Christian :chica:

4.Fake News - diss track about her fans telling her what she never promised

5.Taylor 3some - sexual pop record about her fantasizing about her ex,Christian and her having intimate action together :stalkga:

6.Old Gaga is Dead( Lady Is Born) slow pop song with boring lyrics basically saying she is never going back and that she is old now for those things

7.Wine Gaga - commercial song about her new wine she made in Italy :chica:

8.Video = Never - very hot popular pop song that isn't supposed to be single and will never get video:selena:

9.Cancelled - 3 mins of no music :emma:

Bonus Tracks :

Tit To Tit - jazz song with her trolling her fans as always :ladyhaha:

Angy,Bangy - jazz instrumental song with Gaga rapping and occasionally shouting LMAO! :poot:

Singles :

Bored of Being Popstar - lead single without video :neyde:

Cancelled - video with Angelina staring at camera for 3 mins straight without singing anything :toofunny:

Wine Gaga - ad-like video with no actual song with it,just Angelina saying what her fine wine is made of :trollga:

loving you was blue

RIPheygirl
2 minutes ago, Sassy Eros said:

Here's mine

Genre : country-pop and few jazz tracks included in deluxe version

Message : ' Idk if i could lose interest from GP and fans even more,but i'll try! LMAO! ' - Lady Gaga or how she said to call ha Angelina Daughter of her grandma's son during an interview

Release date : in process since 2017,announced 2020,but delayed to 2022 because of her tradition how she proudly calls it

Tracks names :

1.Bored of Being Popstar - her telling us that she wants to go back to farm somewhere in Italy and make wine for ha husband Kristy

2.Italian Girl - 70% of Angelina singing 'I am Italian Girl' with 30% being 'These are Italian Curls' 

3.Old As My Dad(And I Love It) - love country song about ha husband Christian

5.Taylor 3some - sexual pop record about her fantasizing about her ex,Christian and her having intimate action together

6.Old Gaga is Dead( Lady Is Born) slow pop song with boring lyrics basically saying she is never going back and that she is old now for those things

7.Wine Gaga - commercial song about her new wine she made in Italy

8.Video = Never - very hot popular pop song that isn't supposed to be single and will never get video

9.Cancelled - 3 mins of no music

Bonus Tracks :

Tit To Tit - jazz song with her trolling her fans as always

Angy,Bangy - jazz instrumental song with Gaga rapping and occasionally shouting LMAO!

Singles :

Bored of Being Popstar - lead single without video

Cancelled - video with Angelina staring at camera for 3 mins straight without singing anything

Wine Gaga - ad-like video with no actual song with it,just Angelina saying what her fine wine is made of

MAKE IT HAPPEN :tony:

buttsicle

How bout this?

EP Name: Joanne This Way

Cover Art:

joanne_this_way_by_omgfireomgfire-dbils8

Tracklist:

1. Come To Papa

2. I Stepped In Scheiße

3. Swine (Flu)

4. Mad Cow

5. B.A.D. (Butcherin' A Dress)

6. Get Off My Lawn

7. Saxophone ft. Tony Bennett

8. Flip Phone ft. Beyonce

Singles:

1. B.A.D. (Butcherin' A Dress)

2. Flip Phone

3. Mad Cow

4. I Stepped In Scheiße

WOOHOO YAHAA

1 minute ago, TROLLGA said:

EP Name: Joanne This Way

Cover Art:

joanne_this_way_by_omgfireomgfire-dbils8

I Stepped In Scheiße 

That COVER!OH MY GAWD :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

I stepped in sheisse :ladyhaha:

loving you was blue

buttsicle
Just now, Sassy Eros said:

That COVER!OH MY GAWD :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

I stepped in sheisse :ladyhaha:

It's already iconic :poot:

WOOHOO YAHAA

Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

I don't want to be rude but I can see why you were banned. :selena:

What did i do now

giphy.gif

loving you was blue

FfFfFfFF
5 minutes ago, Sassy Eros said:

What did i do now

giphy.gif

The threads you made this day (all of them :poot:).

And yes, I do find your avi disturbing.

56 minutes ago, Sassy Eros said:

Here's mine

Genre : country-pop and few jazz tracks included in deluxe version :usrs:

Release date : in process since 2017,announced 2020,but delayed to 2022 because of her tradition how she proudly calls it :stalkga:

Tracks names :

3.Old As My Dad(And I Love It) - love country song about ha husband Christian :chica:

5.Taylor 3some - sexual pop record about her fantasizing about her ex,Christian and her having intimate action together :stalkga:

7.Wine Gaga - commercial song about her new wine she made in Italy :chica:

8.Video = Never - very hot popular pop song that isn't supposed to be single and will never get video:selena:

9.Cancelled - 3 mins of no music :emma:

Bonus Tracks :

Tit To Tit - jazz song with her trolling her fans as always :ladyhaha:

Angy,Bangy - jazz instrumental song with Gaga rapping and occasionally shouting LMAO! :poot:

Singles :

Bored of Being Popstar - lead single without video :neyde:

Cancelled - video with Angelina staring at camera for 3 mins straight without singing anything :toofunny:

Wine Gaga - ad-like video with no actual song with it,just Angelina saying what her fine wine is made of :trollga:

"Angy,Bangy" sounds TOTALLY dope.

1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The threads you made this day (all of them :poot:).

And yes, I do find your avi disturbing.

giphy.gif

loving you was blue

Archived