💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga + Streaming

DeanWinchester

Featured Posts

gagarox

i use spotify through vpn (not available in my country ) and stream gaga a lot.. im hooked to it tbh. i occasionally stream other pop girls and stuff from Today's top hits (idek if my streams get counted or not tho) 

DeanWinchester
5 minutes ago, LateToCult2k17 said:

She's not the prettiest wh*re in the brothel if you know what I mean.

4 minutes ago, YourCureness said:

That song deserves ZERO stream. :bon:

Let me stream it on both accounts now on loop just on principle :lolly:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, Arturo said:

I try to stream her really hard (leaving her on in the background, listening to the same some multiple times in a sitting) when she's on a single cycle. PI was really hard to do after the first week because that song really just fell flat on its face. (Still the worst single choice for a main pop girl this decade but that's another story).

For Million Reasons I did more streaming because it was such a long era and it had multiple peaks (its sales peak in February and then its radio peak in April). Did a lot of streaming for The Cure especially from TTH. That song didn't do amazing but it sure as hell helped her streaming. Definitely headed towards her most streamed song on Spotify. I still constantly check her numbers for MR and TC and they're doing nicely. She'll never be a streaming force but she's not in the pit she was before the SuperBowl. If she didn't do the SB, TC would have like 60m streams on Spotify right now. Instead it should cross 150M soon. Others have worse streams though like P!nk.

Yes I do focus on her singles when she has them. Off-cycle it's hard to choose if I should support the current era or help in the certification of old ones (i.e., Just Dance or ARTPOP)

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

JustaMonster

Oh I remember I made the mistake of streaming TC for like 2 months with spotify on mute and apparently that doesnt count :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: 

Now I just leave the volume up on spotify and mute it seperately in the volume mixer

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, JustaMonster said:

Oh I remember I made the mistake of streaming TC for like 2 months with spotify on mute and apparently that doesnt count :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: 

Now I just leave the volume up on spotify and mute it seperately in the volume mixer

I never found receipts about muting not being counted though

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

noisullitcefrep

I streamed Perfect Illusion & The Cure a lot to give them some streams but I've stopped caring about charts, so I'm not doing this anymore (watch me streaming LG6 lead single 24/7:selena:)

But I also stream Joanne a lot, but just because I love and not because of streams. All my Joanne streams combined are for sure like 5 copies of the album, so it's forgiven that I listened to the leaks now:bon:

JustaMonster
Just now, DeanWinchester said:

Oh hm... That's just what I was told so idk :poot: I hope they counted 

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

onion boy
20 minutes ago, LateToCult2k17 said:

I use Tidy Tadal and stream ARTPOP everyday for sure (except JND). TFM Deluxe gets heavy play too as well as BTW

...The last time I streamed anything on Joanne was the day of my concert in Tacoma. I can't remember the last time I willingly streamed any song off of that album before then though.

Also The Cure gets heavily streamed by me.

joanne sweetie i am so sorry

YourCureness
1 hour ago, DeanWinchester said:

truth. no one said that but paraoid bitches.

Honestly,i´m only streaming! And i stream a lot! 

I stream from both Apple Music and Spotify.

Even though i´m an android user ,i´m more into Apple Music on my smartphone....more handy and premium layout.

On my PC it´s Spotify!

I pay for both services.

When it comes down to Gaga´s albums ,i mostly stream "Joanne " (the standard version tracks only),and of course ....."ARTPOP". And i stream both of them daily and i also include them in compilation mix tracks with the rest of the artists i have downloaded.

Monster Voices

I always stream when I am actually listening to the songs. I don't leave them on a loop while muted or if I'm out. But that's mainly cause I have only been using Spotify for a couple of months.

Forever and Always!

highlikegaga

the cure was the main reason i got spotify premium. so i've been streaming like crazy.

Carre

I am now with PI on repetition all the time, I need to get 100 million.

But it hurts me that my streamings are not worth for the HOT100, I am from Europe :giveup:

DeanWinchester
8 minutes ago, Carru said:

I am now with PI on repetition all the time, I need to get 100 million.

But it hurts me that my streamings are not worth for the HOT100, I am from Europe :giveup:

Same. I'm from Canada so it doesn't add up. And I have Spotify via my mobile carrier so a VPN is out of the question. I guess what's important is that it adds to the final stream count anyway

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived