💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga + Streaming

DeanWinchester

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester

Who else streams Gaga outside of simply appreciating her music? I don't mean this in a negative way. I mean when you're not in the mood for pop or you're busy with something else and you just let her songs play just to add to her streams.

What platform(s) do you use? Which songs do you stream the most? If you use more than one account/platform, do you stream the same album/song on all of them or different songs/albums at the same time? Do you stream by the album or by songs cherrypicked from different albums?

Again this isn't for music not the bling arguments. Appreciating music is a given for this thread. What I want to know is who else tries to boost the bling side for Gaga.

I use both Spotify and AM. Currently, Joanne is playing on Spotify while ARTPOP is playing on AM. I was streaming the Cure on both when it was released. In other times, I alternate between The Fame Monster and Joanne to boost her current era while also boosting her old one to help The Fame Monster cross the 1B mark.

I'm a bit frustrated about AM though since they don't publish the number of streams so I'm paranoid that my streams won't count.

Occasionally, I leave her music videos playing in the background and I try to cover all of them, even Til It Happens To You, Golden Rule (3-Way), etc. I also make sure to give more views to her Superbowl. What about you?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

buttsicle

Whenever I play games that don't have any background music, I usually either put on a podcast or stream some of Gaga's songs on Spotify.

Sometimes I'll be sat at the game for hours so imagine how many streams I'll add to those songs. :poot:

And I stream them from a playlist, but they aren't necessarily 'cherry-picked' as much as it is just her five albums meshed into one playlist :poot: with a few songs from other people too (e.g Kesha)

WOOHOO YAHAA

JustaMonster

I've been streaming TFM on spotify (Since everyone gave up on TC after no MV :giveup:)  in the background to reach 1B and since I dont use spotify anyway I thought I'd help her streaming numbers :gaycat:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

DeanWinchester
7 minutes ago, JustaMonster said:

I've been streaming TFM on spotify (Since everyone gave up on TC after no MV :giveup:)  in the background to reach 1B and since I dont use spotify anyway I thought I'd help her streaming numbers :gaycat:

Im a bit confused. Did you mean you dont use Spotify to stream other artists/as your main source of music?

But yay thanks for your support on TFM reaching 1B streams!

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

YourCureness

I am streaming Born This Way like everyday. I am always driving so I play BTW on repeat on spotify. sometimes I listen to Joanne and TFM. I dont pay much attention to TF though.

ChicaSkas

i let my harddrives free.... 35,000 songs... you never know what's gonna play next!! 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

LateToCult

I use Tidy Tadal and stream ARTPOP everyday for sure (except JND). TFM Deluxe gets heavy play too as well as BTW

...The last time I streamed anything on Joanne was the day of my concert in Tacoma. I can't remember the last time I willingly streamed any song off of that album before then though.

Also The Cure gets heavily streamed by me.

JustaMonster
Just now, DeanWinchester said:

Im a bit confused. Did you mean you dont use Spotify to stream other artists/as your main source of music?

But yay thanks for your support on TFM reaching 1B streams!

Yeah I had spotify on my computer but I dont normally stream music from there so I just let gaga run in the background 

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

tellemhone

I always just listen to music on Spotify and it has the majority of her discography but every other day I'll listen to an album in full, it's usually Joanne

:air: :air: :air:

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, LateToCult2k17 said:

(except JND)

:madge:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

LateToCult
1 minute ago, DeanWinchester said:

:madge:

She's not the prettiest wh*re in the brothel if you know what I mean.

tellemhone
1 minute ago, YourCureness said:

That song deserves ZERO stream. :bon:

:madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge:

:air: :air: :air:

Arturo

I try to stream her really hard (leaving her on in the background, listening to the same some multiple times in a sitting) when she's on a single cycle. PI was really hard to do after the first week because that song really just fell flat on its face. (Still the worst single choice for a main pop girl this decade but that's another story).

For Million Reasons I did more streaming because it was such a long era and it had multiple peaks (its sales peak in February and then its radio peak in April). Did a lot of streaming for The Cure especially from TTH. That song didn't do amazing but it sure as hell helped her streaming. Definitely headed towards her most streamed song on Spotify. I still constantly check her numbers for MR and TC and they're doing nicely. She'll never be a streaming force but she's not in the pit she was before the SuperBowl. If she didn't do the SB, TC would have like 60m streams on Spotify right now. Instead it should cross 150M soon. Others have worse streams though like P!nk.

Archived