💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If you were Gaga's manager..

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George

what would your plan be for the release of her new lead single/album? What kind of album would that be? 

I'm interested to see what you think is the best way to release her new album..

heda97

Have her release C3C, Tony Bennet ain't immortal gaga 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

Regina George
1 minute ago, heda97 said:

:diane:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

WP

Spoiler

PMKKARDASHiAN

I would treat the ASIB soundtrack  like an official album (if it's good enough and I think the material is more in line with the bodyguard and not glitter) and start that around June/July of 2018 and use it as promo for the movie. 

Then towards fall/winter of 2019 I'd expect LG6 lead to be dropping and the album to be out before the year ends. 

I'd give her artistic freedom while still trying to make sure she has a linear, clear vision. 

And id make her sign a contract to release at least 4 high budget high production videos and give her a list of directors to choose from. 

7 minutes ago, heda97 said:

She can record it all now and release way later :gaycat:

Flu Symptom

Well, 2018 will be her ASIB movie/soundtrack release. Likely at least one song will be a single. If it becomes a success and starts to die off she can release a single from LG6 that hopefully becomes huge as well. This could be around December/January and later have her perform it at the Grammy's. It'll be tricky to execute but I believe Gagz and Bobby & her team can come up with an amazing plan.

Flu Symptom

And for her album, it would make sense to follow the theme of ASIB which could be R&B, hearing a snippet of "Heal Me" .So I would predict an LG6 R&B album. Hopefully with a tinge of disco. I would make that release maybe during Spring time or Summer depending on the Longevity of the Single on the charts.

Archived