NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

monsterdino
Just now, musicnotbling said:

we been knew that ya'll been knew!
don't ya'll read replies?

"we been knew we been knew"

sounding like them seagulls in finding nemo and sh*t

the worst thing is that i edited the posted and said that im sorry thhat i didnt know and yet still some people keep commenting the same thing

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, monsterdino said:

nope she honored him more with the video that was published, just her sining her lungs out in the city she grew up in and where her grampa lived

I think if you knew how much her grandfather loved beefy, muscular hunks, you'd feel otherwise.Β :oprah:Β 

monsterdino
Just now, Knife said:

I think if you knew how much her grandfather loved beefy, muscular hunks, you'd feel otherwise.Β :oprah:Β 

no

Β 

13 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Β 

"oh a simple video, lets call it very authentic!!" gur noΒ :selena:

Or maybe the fact that it's authentic because she did what she wantedΒ even if it was painfully simple :bon:Β 

3 hours ago, monsterdino said:

actually 2 years late but ok work

No, 6 years late. This dramaΒ unfolded itself way back.

just another gay

Our gags is known to scrap things at last minute, doesn't she?

I like the TEOG video and I have all respect to her expressing her artistic view, just a little sad that we will never get to see the stuff she rejected Β because some of them seem promising and its almost close to finish(?)

CherryPi3
2 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Β 

:air:Β 

Omfg this is my videoΒ :sharon:

I literally took everything I knew about the original video concept (Mermaids, Brooklyn Bridge/New York City, Soliders, operation scene, giant cliff) and inspiration from her American Idol and Le Gran Journal performance and the movie Splash, to come up with my own conceptΒ :poot:

Regina George
2 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Β 

:air:Β 

Y'all can laugh but this is as closeΒ as we're going to get to the original video..Β :neyde:

Β 

Better than the released video tbhΒ :diane:

Selenenite

tumblr_ovh6ml8ZPq1suz06ro1_400.png

Β 

Ah yes, the og video

"The moon tonight, there's a circle around it. Sign of trouble not far behind"/// Gaga @ Fenway 9/2

Pacify Him

Oh.. it's a Joseph Kahn video .. must've been disappointing anyway. Glad we didn't get to see it :applause:Β 

I’m getting on your nerves

gonococcal

Always respect gaga's choice but two of her touching single MR and TEOG got a simple MV.Β 
This made us sadΒ 

sipthistea

The many meltdowns for a f*ckin MVΒ :saladga:Β Gaga has many iconic MV, but guess some people can't be satisfied.

TheseΒ comments make me wish Gaga doesn't release any other MV ever.Β 

Zilla

Please continue discussions here. thanks!

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

SpadesToStart

While I love a crazy Gaga video as much as the next monster, I've never held any ill will toward her for making that change.Β  TEOG is obviously so personal to her, all the theatrics probably felt disingenuous.

Archived