Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga was a fish in TEOG original video

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

crackpoppodcast

Perhaps she was passionate originally about the video and the concept and when it came time to edit and dice the video up, their visions started to clash. He could've just wanted it to be mostly superficial and sexy whereas she wanted more of a fairytale or statement.. who knows honestly. But I highly doubt she was just like "nope, do over."

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh wow, one of the members that were hard pressed by all of my arguments even made a brand new account to give all of my posts excuse me no's lmao. :air:

it wasn't laaaahv

MaybeKermit
16 hours ago, Creyk said:

the song is about the death of her grandpa or something like that, she wanted a different kind of video for it, something that isn't sexual

ok, but don't they discuss the concept months/weeks before the shooting day? So she approved of the concept, but then fired Joseph on the day of the shoot because their personalitites didn't match? or...?

monsterdino
13 hours ago, TMM90 said:

No, 6 years late. This drama unfolded itself way back.

ik know that but this interview was 2 years ago!

MaryJaneHolland
16 hours ago, monsterdino said:

, she said something like that they didnt have the same philosophy on life

istg, i hate when she talks so pretentiously like this :toofunny:

btw, i think he meant 'mermaid' and we knew that already

monsterdino
11 hours ago, Zilla said:

Please continue discussions here. thanks!

couldnt u merge them together, bc we talk about the same thing

monsterdino
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

btw, i think he meant 'mermaid' and we knew that already

Didnt u saw the first row of the OP? I knew all of u knew...I knew too but didnt know about this video and that they ACTUALLY filmed it 

PopThatArt

Gaga talked about the video a long time ago saying she and the director had creative differences, and the reason she went with a simpler video and didn't work with Joseph Kahn on it is because he wanted to reuse an idea she used already in another video or performance (possibly something similar to Love Game), and she thought it would be silly to do the same thing again. 

And then a rep for Kahn stated the video was originally inspired by Gaga's Le Grand Journal performance of the Edge. 

Go see A Star is Born

MaryJaneHolland
27 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Didnt u saw the first row of the OP? I knew all of u knew...I knew too but didnt know about this video and that they ACTUALLY filmed it 

still not 'news' info :toofunny::toofunny:

it was already known they were shooting the video for one day

crackpoppodcast

Aww she's sooo cute! It's crazy to look back and see this because we all thought she was serving major vocals back then and now she's like a whole new machine! I'm so proud of her and how much she has grown 🙂

monsterdino
5 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

still not 'news' info :toofunny::toofunny:

it was already known they were shooting the video for one day

did I say sorry guys, i didnt know that yall already knew on the first line of the thread???

yes, I also reported the thread

Eurotrash

I can't at the people "excuse me no"ing to people saying "we been knew" :toofunny: We're literally had this information for years :toofunny:

Archived