💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Kurt Cobain's coat (Conspiracy theory / Mandela effect)

gag

Featured Posts

migamiga

I can't really speak on it cause I don't really have any memory of him in a pink fur coat (but doesnt sound far-fetched) but I just love mandela effect theories so much! :laughga:

30 minutes ago, River said:

Oh, so the leopard photo was never before seen until he died? Or was only one photo released and then outtakes and stuff posted posthumously? That's really interesting if it's the former! :duck: I think people have posted those photos on /r/MandelaEffect and /r/Glitch already and it's definitely not it. They remembering it being exactly like the jacket in the OP., definitely fuzzy.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

River
Just now, gag said:

Oh, so the leopard photo was never before seen until he died? Or was only one photo released and then outtakes and stuff posted posthumously? That's really interesting if it's the former! :duck: I think people have posted those photos on /r/MandelaEffect and /r/Glitch already and it's definitely not it. They remembering it being exactly like the jacket in the OP., definitely fuzzy.

It's a book full of outtakes :)

I think the only way to know if this photo really exist is just to ask Courtney on twitter, if it's real, she probably has this photo and can upload it..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

52 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

It is this movie 

220px-Lastdaysposter.jpg

It could be but I don't think it's the right coat and this movie isn't that big (from what I'm reading), people remember the pink fur coat very distinctly as an iconic signature. There also really isn't one image that captures what people think they remember. Cool find though! 

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

• 9 months later...
Alex G Hillman

Thanks for doing a breakdown on my reddit post. We have full videos explaining it over at our motorcyclesvancouver youtube channel too. Some people are telling me the photos have returned or unchanged so i'm trying to track them down again now and found this great breakdown from my reddit post. 

yungpancake

huh? i always remember Kurt in a brown fur coat or a leopard coat. I've never seen him in a pink fur coat ??? what are y'all talking about ???

Gaga Lazuli

Wait i do remember a picture of him with a fur coat and smoking wtf

edit: the picture kinda looked like this

kurt-cobain-smoking-c-by-jesse-frohman.j

but it had like a fish eye efect on it idk I just have it clearly pictured it in my mind but i cant find it on the web!!! 

Little Monsters Torture Me

PlastiscGuy

I do remember the pic! I think he was wearing those white glasses with that pink furry coat, walking and not staring at the camera...

God, so many of those shady gay pages on Facebook used to have it as a profile picture but yet I can't find it! :cryga: I'm getting desperate

PG.

Archived