Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

DarkGa for LG6?

Dutch

Featured Posts

ViktorStone
6 hours ago, Dutch said:

002.jpg

Most of us probably noticed Gaga is saying 'Can you smell that? It's poison!' when she performs Bloody Mary at the Joanne World Tour. She also said 'Sorry Joanne, there is a new girl in town' several times right after it. It almost feels like she is saying: Joanne the era has ended and the new Gaga will rise again. Gaga is known for teasing new music on her tours, and I'm almost 100% sure this has something to do with new music. It's just too in your face to ignore. She also teased 5 feet 2 on the JWT, the night before the announcement, so don't be surprised (she will still rise). At the show in New York, she was talking about the Joanne album, that she had to put the hat on to become Joanne. But she told the NY audience this: 'Don't your worry monsters, I will me back'. The symbolism at the end of the show is really strong. She leaves her Joanne hat on the stage. It almost feels like she is saying goodbye to the Joanne persona, since she only becomes Joanne when she's wearing the hat, and the next time you'll see her she will be totally different/the original Gaga again.

DGexu8oXoAAxN7G.jpg

So, back to Poison. It sounds like a legit song title to me. It feels very darkGa. I mean, I don't think it's a coincidence she is teasing it while she's singing one of her darkest songs she ever released. I really get the feeling she is going to do a dark album again.
*warning, this gif is flashy* 

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

I'm not saying she's gonna release the pre Joanne songs/album/8 Red One songs etc. But I do think she still loves the concept she was working on before Joanne happened. I don't think she erased this concept, I actually think it was postponed because Joanne felt more right at that time. She always wanted to release an album like Joanne and I really do think she needed to create that album at the time. Like she explains at the JWT, she needed to go back to the beginning to find herself again, so Joanne was born. Same for working with Ronson, she always wanted to work with him. But this doesn't mean she hated the previous dark/AHS/vampire inspired concept, she was teasing and hyping it on Instagram and Twitter for a reason, not because she had too. 

Why would she drop everything in a bin and forget about it when she obviously liked/loved the work she made before the Joanne concept? I really do think they just put everything they made before Joanne on hold, so they can use, I'm not saying they will, it later. I get a feeling she wants to mix up The Fame Monster x Born This Way = Something like AHS.

But you might think, why did she release The Cure? Isn't The Cure the new sound for the new album? 

giphy.gif

I don't think so. I think The Cure was written when she was writing songs for A Star Is Born. The Cure didn't fit in the movie, it most likely sounded too much like Heal Me, but she like it too much to leave it on a shelf. She probably send it to her friends, DJWS included, and DJWS possibly produced a nice demo for fun. They liked it, went to studio and released it at Coachella for the hype. They probably released it just for fun, without any expectations. That's perhaps why there was no music video, because they didn't plan/have the time to promote it. It did quite good, better than expected, so they putted it on the JWT setlist. I mean, the original setlist probably ended after Bad Romance and Million Reasons was the encore. The Cure only fitted after Bad Romance on the setlist. They made a cute simple choreography and here we are. So I do think The Cure was something unexpected, but not more than it was, a standalone single they made for fun. 

The interludes at the JWT, Bloody Mary + Scheiße @ JWT, the Coachella interlude, and most recently the Tudor Watch picture also showed us she still is in love with darkGa. 

tumblr_ou4ke0ZvHk1uf22zuo3_500.gif
tumblr_oohup2wQTs1utsakio1_500.giftumblr_os0jlp11qS1w395s6o1_500.gif

She can use, reproduce or rewrite some of her pre Joanne songs, write some new songs and make an album out of it. For example, she wrote Bloody Mary for The Fame Monster, but she later released a new version of the song on Born This Way. It felt like she was about to release a The Fame Monster x Born This Way album, maybe she will eventually release it after all. But Gaga is Gaga. Maybe she will pick up the old concept for LG5, maybe she will create a totally new concept, maybe she will do both. I just wanted to share this with you guys. What do you think?

We need more monsters like you this is how a person should express their opinion 
P.S. dont have meltdowns like some people ( me included :laughga: )

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dutch

Thank you all for the kind words! I don't know what to say. :giveup:
You made this thread my first hit thread. :tony:

Creyk
26 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:

She'll release a DarkGa EP and then tour it in Australia :staymad:

that is what was supposed to happpen, it was meant to come out may 18

idk what happened, why did they changed plans?

MaryJaneHolland
3 hours ago, that juju said:

Y'all go on and on, but... DarkGa has existed for her whole career?

Moments during TF era (LoveGame / Paparazzi), the entirety of TFM and BTW eras.
Moments throughout ARTPOP (the album). Even Joanne has a certain darkness to it.

She literally can't get any "darker". What do y'all want from her, full on Satanic rituals on stage? :oprah: :awkney: 

She had some DarkGa throwback during the Joanne era, but we need like another whole era with DarkGa :oprah:

MaryJaneHolland
3 hours ago, Censored said:

and then you wake up and you realize we are stanning for Gaga :emma:

Gaga: "success? being on top of the world? a re-peak?"
"I don't know her."

issa joke dahlin :selena:

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

She had some DarkGa throwback during the Joanne era, but we need like another whole era with DarkGa :oprah:

IDK I attribute her "DarkGa" TFM/BTW aesthetics with a lot of trauma and drug abuse, so I don't mind that she's not totally immersed in that still. ARTPOP and Joanne had enough dark moments for me :selena: 

❤ x ❤

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, that juju said:

IDK I attribute her "DarkGa" TFM/BTW aesthetics with a lot of trauma and drug abuse, so I don't mind that she's not totally immersed in that still. ARTPOP and Joanne had enough dark moments for me :selena: 

Elaborate hunty, please :selena:

1 minute ago, that juju said:

But AP had more drug abuse than both TFM and BTW combined? :selena:

it wasn't laaaahv

Creyk
4 minutes ago, Censored said:

is that really true tho...

She wrote the entirety of tfm while being drugged up

giphy.gif

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Elaborate hunty, please :selena:

well TFM was about her phobias and fears, and you can tell by the look in her eye in a lot of interviews from late 09/early 10 that she was a bit... off. Same with the videos, she looked almost devoid of joy. I lowkey think she was relapsing on coke but that is only an assumption, still, clearly a lot was going on behind the scenes :selena:  And then with BTW, supposedly the album she made on the road with a lot of heavy drinking and toking, there's this tinge of off-hingeness but she seems in better spirits, like she's powering through the pain? Then the  hip.... and well, ARTPOP was pretty much her getting back on her feet I feel like, after years of being pulled every which way by the industry and only being seen as a cash cow.

❤ x ❤

17 minutes ago, Censored said:

I think she was more so in "recovery" there, like she wasn't trying to be all about that insane drug use (other than y'know, pot here and there - MJH was written before the hip incident if I recall correctly, and Dope was more so the after effects). You could tell she was watching her health a bit better in that era. Wouldn't be surprised if during that period she vanished in late Dec/until early February, she was seeking treatment. Because she came back looking healthier and more together:

❤ x ❤

Archived