Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LWYMMD MV references/Taylor Swift

Andrea B

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester
Just now, BBhomemaker said:

I thinked about the shoot on the bathtub too :oprah: :shrug:54ed05aef0df2_-_katy-h.jpg

I didnt even know this. The same "taylor" who crashed the car also talked about "receipts" later (Swish Swish)

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrea B
3 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

While I love the video tbh, we can't act like some of the accusations she's hyperbolizing aren't true. 

she's making fun of all the jokes and backlash the media and her haters created, she's not saying everything they said was true + she knows she has made so many mistakes, this is why she made this video, she's not a victim anymore.

JohnnyVersace
1 minute ago, Andree said:

she's making fun of all the jokes and backlash the media and her haters created, she's not saying everything they said was true 

No I know. What I'm saying is that she's acting like all of these accusations are false, when in actuality that's not the case. She's being self-deprecating, but some of the jokes are actually just reality lol. 

But good job with that post! I didn't even pick up on some of the details. 

Sooo much research put into this video/song :giveup: like THIS is how you make a comeback after bad press!!!!!

I literally want the whole video tattooed onto me now

Regina George
1 minute ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

21034721_124229011560375_187871175294456

Katy says hiiiiii.

LMAO she looks just like katy :selena:

Taylor it's enough! You killed her long time ago.

BBhomemaker
1 minute ago, DeanWinchester said:

I didnt even know this. The same "taylor" who crashed the car also talked about "receipts" later (Swish Swish)

It's from "This is how we do" but wow that's a lot of references :oprah: all I can say that the video surprised me and it's really good 

Sky del Blue

Did anyone notice how the first dress she wears in the graveyard scene is the same dress she wore for "Out of the Woods" video. That's the last video she filmed before she went on hiatus. And then people decided to bury her while she was away and now she finally rises up from the dead in the same exact dress. Bravo Taylor, bravo!

Lucas
14 minutes ago, heda97 said:

Umm did you forget Rihanna's bitch better have my money 

That video is great but LWYMMD >

16 minutes ago, heda97 said:

Umm did you forget Rihanna's bitch better have my money 

now THIS was a video.

Taylor made an incredible video, but it doesn't help that the song goes no where for me. It's kind of disappointing to have such a great video but the song not be as hot :( 

❤ x ❤

Eddie A Michael

I love the video and references!! I'm getting the same feeling as when I just watched Telephone MV for the first time.... I might be catching Swifties fever...

Archived