๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

"The Cure" Darkga Remake

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER

Hey lil monsters I dreamt yesterday of a remix for The Cure and this morning I really wanted to make it because I thought it was soย differentย but still cool to listen to. This is a kind of demo of the Remix since I think I've not finished it yet. Share me your thoughts !!!ย 

ย 

bloody g

This must be the best remix for The Cure I have ever heard. Finally something original and fresh, your job is beyond excellent. Please keep working hardย :diane:

ใ€Ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ใ€

NIGHTCRAWLER
3 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

This must be the best remix for The Cure I have ever heard. Finally something original and fresh, your job is beyond excellent. Please keep working hardย :diane:

this is so nice thank you

Give us The Cure Monster Remix we needย :firega:ย it got a Bloody Mary vibe too:staymad: I'm loving it

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

NIGHTCRAWLER
22 minutes ago, AGagaMonster said:

Where can I ****ing download this masterpieceย 

Pleaseย :giveup:

That's so nice, but wait until I finish itย :staymad:

22 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Hey lil monsters I dreamt yesterday of a remix for The Cure and this morning I really wanted to make it because I thought it was soย differentย but still cool to listen to. This is a kind of demo of the Remix since I think I've not finished it yet. Share me your thoughts !!!ย 

ย 

BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL!!!!

NIGHTCRAWLER
33 minutes ago, JeremiJello said:

BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL!!!!

now way you're being serious:wtfga:

• 3 months later...

Archived