funny

Listen to my new demo

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER

Nobody in this world knows really who I am and I feel safe today to share it with y'all. I write songs (about pain, freedom, inequality, world, society,...) compose and sing since 2012. I do everything alone in my bedroom and that's why the quality of the recording is quite low. Gaga totally inspired me and made me wanna do this.

Anyway I wanna show you what I do because my songs actually saved me when I was living hell. Today I show you my last record Ashes. It says that you shouldn't care about all the people that spit on you or even about your own demons because soon enough we’ll all look the same as ashes. No matter your name, the fame or your bank account. 

This demo has been written, composed and recorded in one hour, so, be tolerant please.

I’m gonna share more songs later on GGD and if you enjoy it I’m thinking of making a song with y’all! That means everyone would write a sentence in comments and I’ll make a song with what you wrote. Then I'll share it just for fun. Tell me what you think about it. PEACE #musicnotthebling

Edit: here's the lyrics because I heard it was not that easy to understand:

Boy I think there’s no heaven for us to go

Anyway there is no way for us to know

I don’t care if your believes are not the same

As long as you claim peace is the aim

Oh what a shame to undergo and wait

Don’t need no rules to know how to slay

See what we became there is way too much hate

It could be our last day

Do not do not

Ever ever

Forget theres no

Granted future

Cause you and me

And whoever

There’s no there’s no

Granted future

We’ll all be ashes, be ashes

No matter your name, you’ll be ashes

**** what they say, they’ll be ashes

We’ll look the same as ashes

heda97

Hi! I love your passion for music, and the beat of the song is good as well. Would you like constructive feedback? 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, heda97 said:

Hi! I love your passion for music, and the beat of the song is good as well. Would you like constructive feedback? 

of course :gum:

heda97
3 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

of course :gum:

So, I went and looked at the rest of your soundcloud. Your beats and composition of the music is nice, however maybe try a song with less effects on your voice, as the autotune makes the lyrics a bit hard to hear. Maybe try out a song where your voice shines through instead of blending into the instrumental like it has now. 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, heda97 said:

So, I went and looked at the rest of your soundcloud. Your beats and composition of the music is nice, however maybe try a song with less effects on your voice, as the autotune makes the lyrics a bit hard to hear. Maybe try out a song where your voice shines through instead of becoming another instrument like it has now. 

I know that... I try to mix it as I can with the low quality of the recording and it's not that good. Maybe I should get a good microphone. Thank you for your time and your advice

OliverViennese

I love this! Sounds great to me -thou I agree that a good mic would make this better as it is in parts not easy to understand the lyrics. For a in-one-hour-demo I find this astounding and really creative! Looking forward to browse through your soundcloud! :)

https://www.last.fm/user/derOlliM

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, OliverViennese said:

I love this! Sounds great to me -thou I agree that a good mic would make this better as it is in parts not easy to understand the lyrics. For a in-one-hour-demo I find this astounding and really creative! Looking forward to browse through your soundcloud! :)

thank you :D

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, Drin Lon said:

I love this :wub: my only problem is I wish it was longer :gaycat:

The verse is 😍😍😍

no way you're being serious :saladga: If you do I'm really happy that other people can relate:hug:

Drin Lon
14 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

no way you're being serious :saladga: If you do I'm really happy that other people can relate:hug:

Don't underastimate yourself. The meaning and the lyrics of your song are great :kara: Sure, production and mixing could be better, but as you said this was recorded in an hour :golfclap:

Archived