Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga and her team needs to change the VIP Ultimate Backstage Package

Cedrick Jules

Featured Posts

Cedrick Jules
11 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Early entry.

Meal provided. YOU GET TO EAT WITH THE DANCERS AND BAND BTW AND THEY'RE ALL REALLY REALLY FRIENDLY

An entire pop concert.

Guarantee that you have a spot on the floor that YOU want.

Exclusive merch.

Backstage tour

Viewing of soundcheck

YOU ARE GUARANTEED TO HAVE A MOMENT WITH LADY GAGA

You also get a picture.

If all you want is the picture go get an awkward car selfie that might have terrible quality.

Again, the way the picture is done is not determined by Gaga it is done by the label.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXRUppHBgQs/?taken-by=ladygaganewz

How about this one, I would rather got a selfie from her plus you really do have a solo moment from her. 

Early entry- I also got an early entry and I was in the front (not in seats)

Exclusive merch- all packages got the same 

everyone got an entire pop concert

Backstage tour- thats the good one

Viewing of soundcheck- well gaga isn't there and it just spoil the show

Guarantee that you have a spot on the floor- yeah like people will hate u if you sneak in their area

I forgot, the meal provided is also the good one.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cedrick Jules
3 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Lastly dude consider this.

Really ****ing listen to it "people talking AT me"

LISTEN TO HER

I did listen to that. The security could have aware those people that she doesn't want to be touch, if they didn't follow then they can kick those people out.

Duella Dvil
3 minutes ago, Cedrick Jules said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXRUppHBgQs/?taken-by=ladygaganewz

How about this one, I would rather got a selfie from her plus you really do have a solo moment from her. 

Early entry- I also got an early entry and I was in the front (not in seats)

Exclusive merch- all packages got the same 

everyone got an entire pop concert

Backstage tour- thats the good one

Viewing of soundcheck- well gaga isn't there and it just spoil the show

Guarantee that you have a spot on the floor- yeah like people will hate u if you sneak in their area

Literally all I can say is you're being very rude and stubborn. Like I'm explaining to you why it costs what it does. And you're so up you're up own ass that you HAVE TO RESPOND WITH THIS!

Try some positivity once in a while. Focus on the fact that if you paid that you have something to remember her forever by, that you can show your kids and say, I met the woman who changed my life. You can either poison the moment with your false notions of what it "should have been" or enjoy it for what it was.

If I had the money I would spend twice that for this experience, I'd never take a single SECOND of this for granted.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Cedrick Jules
4 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Literally all I can say is you're being very rude and stubborn. Like I'm explaining to you why it costs what it does. And you're so up you're up own ass that you HAVE TO RESPOND WITH THIS!

Try some positivity once in a while. Focus on the fact that if you paid that you have something to remember her forever by, that you can show your kids and say, I met the woman who changed my life. You can either poison the moment with your false notions of what it "should have been" or enjoy it for what it was.

If I had the money I would spend twice that for this experience, I'd never take a single SECOND of this for granted.

How can I be rude if I just suggested things and I'm sharing my thoughts. I know whats the cost and what it does but people don't find it worth it. Can't we just have an opinion on things, also, the thing with you is you insulted me when I just sharing my thoughts. You may disagree but you don't have to call me delusional and self-fish. I am always positive and I cherish every moment the time i saw her concert. 

This is all I can say to you, everyone has different opinions but if you disagree you can share it by not insulting other people. 

Duella Dvil
15 minutes ago, Cedrick Jules said:

How can I be rude if I just suggested things and I'm sharing my thoughts. I know whats the cost and what it does but people don't find it worth it. Can't we just have an opinion on things, also, the thing with you is you insulted me when I just sharing my thoughts. You may disagree but you don't have to call me delusional and self-fish. I am always positive and I cherish every moment the time i saw her concert. 

This is all I can say to you, everyone has different opinions but if you disagree you can share it by not insulting other people. 

You're masking a demand as an opinion. Then you are nitpicking every word typed in this thread doing the most to throw off logical statements/explanations. How would you expect me to not get pissed off. I've had to repeat myself like 15 times to you, wording the same very obvious things to you. And you're just "but my selfie" 

PsychicGuru

Honey if I had money for Backstage honey I would just take gaga out for steak and shake night honey.

Honey.

:emma:

I'm poor and jealous of y'all

Gaga's #1 fan

Cedrick Jules
2 minutes ago, PsychicGuru said:

Honey if I had money for Backstage honey I would just take gaga out for steak and shake night honey.

Honey.

:emma:

I'm poor and jealous of y'all

I would do the same. I wasn't able to afford the tickets but good thing my mom got me a ticket for my bday. 

Duella Dvil
3 hours ago, Unites said:

I really can't stop laughing when I read comments like this. I'm sorry, but that security arguement isn't an excuse at all.

But it isn't an excuse. The protocols exist these things ARE HOW TGEY ARE Because of security measures. If people make sudden movements they will be removed from the premises, yes. Anyone can do anything if they try hard enough but right now as it stands there is a security protocol that requires this to be like this.

samuelx
4 hours ago, Unites said:

I really can't stop laughing when I read comments like this. I'm sorry, but that security arguement isn't an excuse at all.

I mean, I completely understand everyone's frustrations with Gaga and her team about the MG.  your paying 1500 to get 30 seconds of contact and a lame group pic. Completely understandable to as why LM's are feeling upset at the moment. But I personally believe that she is sick of staying hours after each show greeting with very emotional fans and rich people that probably aren't as invested, the entire pop music community all of made their MG experiences less fulfilling after the Christina Grimmie tragedy, as well as the recent Ariana bombings. It's really terrible that those tragic events are taking place in the world, one person has to ruin it for everyone you know. I also believe Gaga's tired + the world is kinda going to ****. I guess my response would be to not spend the money on it if you aren't happy with the product lol. 

monsterdino
6 hours ago, Cedrick Jules said:

Recently, I read a lot of complains about this Ultimate Backstage package. A lot of people are upset because they are unable to have a solo picture with Lady Gaga and they don't even get an autograph from her. What's worst is that the fan photos from San Francisco was deleted and they will never get the picture, good thing that Gaga find a way to solve the problem which is a photo of her with an autograph. 1,500 Dollars is a lot of money to get a picture from her with a group and meet her for only few minutes. Although, you get the other packages but I don't think that's the reason why fans would buy the VIP.

If I were her, if she doesn't want to have a long meet and greet this how I would do it:

-Solo picture with Gaga

-Autograph from her

-VIP Pre-show Party with food and drinks

-Tour of her Backstage

-VIP Laminate and Lanyard

-Exclusive Merchandise

Actually, I bought Come to Mama package and I think it's more worth it than the Backstage Package. I am able to get a picture of me and her (not really) and we made a long eye contact during the Cure. Sorry if I'm seem too salty but her previous meet and greet is a lot better than this one. 

nope no way, that would be so unfair to the fans who already went to the show and bought the vip package

Cedrick Jules
12 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

nope no way, that would be so unfair to the fans who already went to the show and bought the vip package

Yeah, it's too late now. I'm hoping in her next tour that she will do a meet and greet instead of a backstage access

Ryuuchan_X
7 hours ago, aaron l said:

Or people could just be grateful that she's doing any backstage experience for this tour at all.

giphy.gif

I would agree with this if it was free, but sis they're paying $1500. 

aaron l
5 minutes ago, Ryuuchan_X said:

I would agree with this if it was free, but sis they're paying $1500. 

I'm way past this topic at this point, but they get what they bother to pay for. No one forces people to purchase the VIP tickets.

Vergil
7 hours ago, Unites said:

It's also unfair that she stops the car after the show to take individual pictures with the fans who are waiting at the exit and talk with them for more than 15 seconds, if some people paid a hell lot of money to see her just a few hours before.

They pay and have a guaranteed photo with her (if it doesn't get lost). The ones who are waiting don't know if she's gonna stop her car or not.

Archived