💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Unforgettable 2 Mariah Carey remixes out now!

Mirages

Featured Posts

Villanelle
4 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Agreed...I'm That Chick and For The Record legends....truly honestly I don't get the hate for that album I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time, I Wish You Well, Bye Bye, O.O.C., I Stay In Love, Last Kiss those are some stellar tracks!

MOAIA is probably her most underrated record. Betcha Gon' Know, H.A.T.E.U., It's a Wrap, Up Out My Face, Angels Cry and I Want to Know What Love Is are remarkable solid songs.

I loved Angels Cry and Betcha Gon' Know!! And Candy Bling too.

I quite like Meteorite, You Don't Know What To Do and You're Mine (Eternal)...and of course THIRSTY.  (from elusive skinny legend)

Mirages
13 minutes ago, Gaga2017 said:

I loved Angels Cry and Betcha Gon' Know!! And Candy Bling too.

I quite like Meteorite, You Don't Know What To Do and You're Mine (Eternal)...and of course THIRSTY.  (from elusive skinny legend)

You Don't Know What To Do is such a bop! And so is Thirsty, I love the hip-hop vibe! I also love The Art of Letting Go I think it's the best song on the album, reminds a lot of her first album, it's a nice throwback too bad it ended up on the deluxe edition.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

teenagechrist
14 minutes ago, Mirages said:

You Don't Know What To Do is such a bop! And so is Thirsty, I love the hip-hop vibe! I also love The Art of Letting Go I think it's the best song on the album, reminds a lot of her first album, it's a nice throwback too bad it ended up on the deluxe edition.

You Don't Know What To Do is THAT SONG. :giveup:

feeling so hot tamale

Mirages
2 minutes ago, teenagechrist said:

You Don't Know What To Do is THAT SONG. :giveup:

Its so disco! 

mariah-carey-birthday1.gif

18 hours ago, Mirages said:

Me too, I want her to come back with something like she did with Emancipation of Mimi...No official statement on Season 2 yet, only rumors that she is demanding too much money for it. I think Stellas sketchy :trollga: I wish she went back to whoever was her manager during EOM and EMC2.

I try hunny:stalkga:

Ohhhh honestly, I think Stella might not b the best for her. I just have a feeling. Emancipation was just one of her best. :diane: That's trueeeee. I loved Memoirs of An Imperfect Angel, easily one of my fave albums. I just hope she has new, quality music coming. 

And looooooooooll, don't let them know :bon:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Mirages
4 hours ago, Vodka said:

Ohhhh honestly, I think Stella might not b the best for her. I just have a feeling. Emancipation was just one of her best. :diane: That's trueeeee. I loved Memoirs of An Imperfect Angel, easily one of my fave albums. I just hope she has new, quality music coming. 

And looooooooooll, don't let them know :bon:

Emancipation was great, I loved the whole era, Definitely in my top 5 Mariah albums and so is Memoirs. I do too, I didnt really go for I Dont that much but the video was sickening!

I feel like 007 :stalkga::ladyhaha:

9 hours ago, Mirages said:

Emancipation was great, I loved the whole era, Definitely in my top 5 Mariah albums and so is Memoirs. I do too, I didnt really go for I Dont that much but the video was sickening!

I feel like 007 :stalkga::ladyhaha:

Honestly, I wasn't that early of a fan. I didn't pay much attention to her til I got into Gaga's music. But she's had sucj a great catalogue of music, and sifting through it was just the best. I Don't, I like the rhythm, and the melody and narrative is still infectious, but yeah the video was a bit of a cringe. I love Mariah, and I guess the sass was funny to watch, but still :poot:

Don't say that u are tho looooooool :staymad:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Mirages
1 hour ago, Vodka said:

Honestly, I wasn't that early of a fan. I didn't pay much attention to her til I got into Gaga's music. But she's had sucj a great catalogue of music, and sifting through it was just the best. I Don't, I like the rhythm, and the melody and narrative is still infectious, but yeah the video was a bit of a cringe. I love Mariah, and I guess the sass was funny to watch, but still :poot:

Don't say that u are tho looooooool :staymad:

Im a fan since I was 3 :toofunny: Mainly because my cousin was a fan and she is 11 years older so she would put on the Butterfly album and we would listen to it together and I knew all the lyrics by heart as a little kid and it was very funny when someone came over and my 4 yo self be like let me perform Honey for you lmao :emma:

If I did, Id have to kill you :ladyhaha:

Brian Ryan
On 8/25/2017 at 6:02 AM, Mirages said:

Enjoy the music or back to Fergie's threads :ladyhaha:

Great shade even though I love Fergie I chuckled :whitney:

Mirages
1 minute ago, BrianxRyan said:

Great shade even though I love Fergie I chuckled :whitney:

Well we are in a Mariah Carey thread what would it be without a little shade? :reductive:

Spoiler

I love Fergie too tho :hug:

3 hours ago, Mirages said:

Im a fan since I was 3 :toofunny: Mainly because my cousin was a fan and she is 11 years older so she would put on the Butterfly album and we would listen to it together and I knew all the lyrics by heart as a little kid and it was very funny when someone came over and my 4 yo self be like let me perform Honey for you lmao :emma:

If I did, Id have to kill you :ladyhaha:

Was a Britney fan since I was like, 6 then. My sister would play her, Nsync and some other artists of that time :sharon: Honey is a faveeeeeeeee :heart: 

Ohmygod that's whyyyyyy ahahahahahahaha!! :gum:

Mirages
17 minutes ago, Vodka said:

Was a Britney fan since I was like, 6 then. My sister would play her, Nsync and some other artists of that time :sharon: Honey is a faveeeeeeeee :heart: 

Ohmygod that's whyyyyyy ahahahahahahaha!! :gum:

Oh yeees the times when music used to be good :emma: The 90s and 00s were such a good time for music - Britney, Mariah, Whitney, Nsync, Nirvana, Snoop Dogg, TLC...Apparently its 20th anniversary of Honey today btw, just saw it on Mariahs instagram...now I feel old:neyde:

8 hours ago, Mirages said:

Oh yeees the times when music used to be good :emma: The 90s and 00s were such a good time for music - Britney, Mariah, Whitney, Nsync, Nirvana, Snoop Dogg, TLC...Apparently its 20th anniversary of Honey today btw, just saw it on Mariahs instagram...now I feel old:neyde:

Lol don't we all somewhat hahahahahahaha. And it is? I didn't get to listen to it :sure:

Mirages
39 minutes ago, Vodka said:

Lol don't we all somewhat hahahahahahaha. And it is? I didn't get to listen to it :sure:

Yep it is...:excited2:

Archived