💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ARTPOP tea on Five Foot Two

fede ARTPOP

Featured Posts

fede ARTPOP

"Director Chris Moukarbel follows the artist as she recovers from the mixed reviews that greeted her ARTPOP album and faces deadlines to deliver its 2016 follow-up, Joanne."

Maybe she will talk about the misisng of ARTPOP in Superbowl + JWT? :giveup: 

#JusticeForARTPOP

Lj9GLGK.gif

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

ryanripley

i really hope we get some ARTPOP tea, like forreal

i still feel like i need closure over what happened to the app and the visuals and the hip etc :ohno: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

TheBatman

Yes I want all the tea! What an interesting period of her life! I know BTW ball all through ARTPOP era was super challenging and emotional time for her, and she channelled all of that into her most personal album to date, Joanne. What great material for a documentary!!! I love the idea that the documentary will take us from that dark time, all the way through to the triumphant superbowl performance, what a great arc to cover on film!!!

Enigma

Inb4 she spills the whole tea about ARTPOP and announces that she's releasing Act 2 soon because ARTPOP was what she always wanted to do :pray:

Cailleach

Inb4 the documentary is just 100 minutes of gaga burning all the copies of ARTPOP act 2 and laughing while MR is played on a loop in the background :bon:

That's not very born this way of you

fede ARTPOP
6 minutes ago, Cailleach said:

Inb4 the documentary is just 100 minutes of gaga burning all the copies of ARTPOP act 2 and laughing while MR is played on a loop in the background :bon:

"Try to make the worst seem better" 

source.gif

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Archived