đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga: Five Foot Two

Nino

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
Just now, Bonkiii said:

Taylor is releasing her album cover with you her name hundred times all over it and Gaga is releasing a documentary about herself....

What is more narcissistic? ;)

anyway, Taylor is boring. Obviously releasing new childish music about her past boyfriends and Katy 

your post is kinda flamebaity, I know of course it's your opinion and I totally respect that...but I don't see either star as narcissistic, on the contrary, both stars are serving the public with something they want us to have. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said:

You know what? this is the christmas gift from 2013 FINALLY being fullfilled. You remember when she promised us a documentary back then with Terry Richardson? This is that. Finally. :D

Do the unbetrayals start now? 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

Mindblown
1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said:

You know what? this is the christmas gift from 2013 FINALLY being fullfilled. You remember when she promised us a documentary back then with Terry Richardson? This is that. Finally. :D

0DmrW.gif

Just now, ChicaSkas said:

your post is kinda flamebaity, I know of course it's your opinion and I totally respect that...but I don't see either star as narcissistic, on the contrary, both stars are serving the public with something they want us to have. 

It was obviously meant to be a joke. :)  

Bazaar
Just now, DrewPa said:

is this Fanbase ever happy about something Gaga does? :awkney:

Sometimes I'm tired of it:dry:

You all should appreciate whatever she does 

bumblebee
3 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

OMG so true! Finally it is happening! :giveup:

What About Us
4 minutes ago, Quasi said:

Y'all can't complain about it being a documentary if it really is one. If a documentary announcement was dropped out of the blue you'd all be pissing yourself but you all deluded yourself thinking it was an EP first. :emma:

THIS. People get their expectations up way too high and blame it on Gaga when it didn't live up to them. I had a feeling it wasn't going to be an EP.

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

yASSsss

Why would she release an EP in the middle of her tour. some of you are delusional af :wtfga: 

OT: I have decided to stan forever :giveup: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Bradley

More Emmys to come in 2018! (She'll be credited if she serves as an executive producer of the special)

Bradley
Just now, yASSsss said:

Why would she release an EP in the middle of her tour. some of you are delusional af :wtfga: 

OT: I have decided to stan forever :giveup: 

I was hoping for a standalone single along with a music video, but a documentary sounds awesome too! It's really cool to see her behind the scenes, especially after all the high-profile appearances she's been serving this year. From the Superbowl to the Grammys to Coachella to preparation for the Joanne World Tour, I think they even have materials from when Joanne was first released.

1 minute ago, Bradley said:

More Emmys to come in 2018! (She'll be credited if she serves as an executive producer of the special)

will she be eligible to be credited as a performer/"actor" for the documentary?

DawnNutella

I'm excited if it is a documentary! I'd love to see some behind the scenes and personal stuff. I'm hoping it's the 6 part HBO thing and not just a short Super Bowl one though. 

Archived