đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

news

Gaga: Five Foot Two

Nino

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster
3 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

If this were coupled with an EP I would be more hyped tbh 

This...ironically the idea of a documentary isn't as exciting as a new EP/album... :shrug:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clever Username

Deuces all! I'm not staying up for like 4 more hours for this :selena: 

See you all in the mornings to read the excitment and the meltdowns! :lolly: 

1 minute ago, DrewPa said:

I am the only ont thinking it is "just" the cover for V Magazine?  :selena:

(I didn't read all the 50 pages tho)

this is cover for V

raginchristians
2 minutes ago, Tonika93 said:

Just noticed the flowers are melting, I wonder where they start from 

They are melting omg :udidnt: @BorisIsHere explain

he/they

Letmelivemylife
6 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Omg could this be the HBO documentary :excited2: 

If it is, I'm gonna freak out because it already looks so personal and into Gaga's life :giveup: 

That video clip she posted just ripped my heart out. "These people are gonna leave me Brandon and I'll be alone". I remember being at the Monsterball and just looking around thinking "I'm home". I swore to God that night that I would do everything in my power to keep that from slipping away because my monster family is my everything (along with my kids). People just call us obsessed fans but we aren't just fans to her. We're a massive part of her and to quote dope "my heart would break without you. Might not awake without you". I'll be a little monster and stand by her side until the day I die

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

What About Us
3 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

If this were coupled with an EP I would be more hyped tbh 

Me too. I can't wait though. I'm excited!

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

Worst part of all of this is gaga is probably using some hootsuite-like sh*t to post this and she's deep in sleep and we are awake rambling and suffering about some automatic *ss posts 

TimisaMonster
4 minutes ago, Tonika93 said:

Just noticed the flowers are melting, I wonder where they start from 

Her eyes are crying waterfalls of rainbows? 

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

ChicaSkas
27 minutes ago, SiliconeMonster said:

Don't blame yourself. I feel like she means something beyond just interactions with us monsters. Certainly it's possible that her brief interactions are difficult for her, as I've been told that she's a very genuine person and (from what I remember when I very quickly met her the same night as you), I bet it's emotionally challenging to only say a few words to people she wishes she could talk to endlessly.

I also know she's had some terrible luck and horrible mistreatment from companies and management in her career. I'm curious when that audio clip was recorded. It could be from anytime. My initial thoughts were possibly after her relationship with T broke apart before the Joanne era began.

What I took from that short clip was that she feels so alive and connected with people whom she loves so much (us) and her music when she's onstage, that when we all go home when the show is over, she feels empty and wishes that feeling could last forever.

wait a minute, you were there the same night I was, we spoke? My memory is shot, who were you again? (you can PM me if that's too personal to ask :deadbanana:

wait were you the girl in the band tee that had red wings on it

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Okay so like here's the thing. If I stay up and this collages ends without an actual announcement (yet) I will set my stan card ablaze with my Alejandro candle. 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

DrewPa
1 minute ago, Quasi said:

The original version is from Harper's Bazaar. V would never take a photoshoot from another magazine and use it as their own cover.

sorry, I didn't notice the pic was an old one #FlopFan

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

1 minute ago, Ken Zahn said:

DOCUMENTARY!! i honestly think its a documentary!! i dotn think its new music 

i would be glad if this is for a documentary! :golfclap: it's just very unlikely for gaga and her team  to use an old picture for a magazine to promote a totally different project. :gum:

Archived