M&G Photos from San Francisco JWT Lost, SLO offering autographs instead

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, JoeysWorldTour said:

They should get a blu ray disc with DWUW video on it.

They should get ACT II and a private DVD concert of all the songs :madge:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Michelle

How disappointing. I would be so upset. They should get a partial refund. Not all of it because they got to see the show and pre show stuff but the pic is the main reason people buy these and it's  a lot of money. At the least a couple hundred bucks and the autograph. 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

thedirtymonster

My honest reply to this:

I am SO disappointed to see that Gaga has lost her connection with her fans. I absolutely hate that she's resorted to making fans PAY to get pictures with her. She used to seek us out...You know, the ones that are passionate and are her true fans. She's instead abandoned her true fans and has resorted to only meeting the ones who will shell out $1500 to get a group photo with her. I was one of the lucky fans who was taken on stage to finish the show with her during the BTW Ball. She seemed so truly, honestly, happy to have us there. Now, she seems bothered to have ANYONE near her. It's really sad, and I hope this post doesn't get deleted by mods because it's not flattering. She's just changed so much, and it's not for the better.

Nicole
16 minutes ago, thedirtymonster said:

My honest reply to this:

I am SO disappointed to see that Gaga has lost her connection with her fans. I absolutely hate that she's resorted to making fans PAY to get pictures with her. She used to seek us out...You know, the ones that are passionate and are her true fans. She's instead abandoned her true fans and has resorted to only meeting the ones who will shell out $1500 to get a group photo with her. I was one of the lucky fans who was taken on stage to finish the show with her during the BTW Ball. She seemed so truly, honestly, happy to have us there. Now, she seems bothered to have ANYONE near her. It's really sad, and I hope this post doesn't get deleted by mods because it's not flattering. She's just changed so much, and it's not for the better.

I have to both agree and disagree with you. I agree that it's unfortunate that she has essentially contradicted herself with her decision to allow paid M&Gs, she said in the past she wouldn't do it. 

But I have to disagree with you on your suggestion that she doesn't want to meet fans anymore. There have been plenty of interactions with fans, just read the one of the fan who gave her the necklace - that is as recent as the last couple of days. As for bringing fans on stage, with all that has been going on lately I'm sure it's a security issue rather than a she-hates-fans issue.

She has not abandoned her 'true' fans. Some true fans are/were able to pay $1500 (including myself for the artrave) and are willing to pay that money for the guaranteed interaction that doesn't require sacrificing other work/caring responsibilities to line up for hours/wait in front of her hotel for the chance of getting a slight glimpse of her. 

GagaMyBlood95

That is truly horrible, but it can happen. I wouldn't like fire all the people because it can really be up to the camera.

Is it bad? Yeah, but they can still try and make it up to them in some way..

TheJackMonster

If that much money were on the line why wouldn't they use two cameras?? This company is obviously SLOW

Zilla
10 hours ago, CyanLights said:

Sadly this, the clauses in concert tickets are sometimes very tricky. It could easily say how they are allowed to replace the initial gift with one that is deemed appropriate by LiveNation. If they believe that an autograph is a worthy replacement they are allowed to do so. 

However its in their best interest to refund them honestly if this happened to me i would never trust them again 

Exactly, I know my post is getting a few excuse me no's but when they bought tickets, this company like all companies are shrewd and will abide by the terms. It's shitty but they really don't care as long as they fulfill their end of it.

They really should refund the price of the photo, I'm assuming the Haus has a set price for those things like other celebrities. I would be livid! 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

crisTEAne

this is funked up.

beyond unprofessional.

full refund or sue their asses. 

i'd be both heartbroken and angry as funk.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

mcphee

Honestly they should be getting money back for this. Absolute disgrace

I've had it with the absolute cash grab that this tour is. If it were justin yall would be DRAGGING

JohnnyVersace

I mean tbh at least she's sending everyone personally signed photos. It's clear this wasn't and intentional **** up, and many artists wouldn't even attempt to rectify the situation. 

**** happens. :trollga:

Ken Potus

I have a feeling the M&G were forced on to her by Live Nation, like they do to the other artists they promote.   You can sense by her demeanor to the fans before and after the show she does not want to do it.     Unfortunately Live Nation is so powerful nowadays they sometimes can get the artists to do things not in their interest.

I can tell she has her fans at heart by the way she rearranged the stadium floor setup at the Citified concert for Aug 28.   She must have realized how bad for the fans the original set up was based on the AT&T stadium concert;  it was too flat and now she had built runways extending farther out on the floor.  

Archived