๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

M&G Photos from San Francisco JWT Lost, SLO offering autographs instead

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

Zilla

Well it could be worse, they could've not have offered an autograph. I agree they should gift a partial refund, but it all depends on what's in the fine print

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CyanLights
4 minutes ago, Zilla said:

Well it could be worse, they could've not have offered an autograph. I agree they should gift a partial refund, but it all depends on what's in the fine print

Sadlyย this, the clauses in concert tickets are sometimes very tricky. It could easily say how they are allowed to replace the initial gift with one that is deemed appropriateย by LiveNation. If they believe that an autograph is a worthy replacement they are allowed to do so.ย 

However its in their best interest to refund them honestly if this happened to me i would never trust them againย 

Ok no this is a mess. Gaga should atleast take some time off to write a general letter to them or even do some 5ย minute group skype sessions with them to apologize or something. I understand it's not her fault, but it is her responsability, this is her enterprise and she's the head of this business which is profiting her.ย Imagine paying 1500 for a signed photo.

They will probably try to move along with the signed photo and sweep it under the carpet. I would ask for a refund tbh, this is not what this people paid for.

It makes me sad reading this, no lie.

ChicaSkas
8 hours ago, Miracle said:

Omg

ย 

I'd ask for a refund. This useless photographer has to get FIRED

ย 

ย 

What gets me is he or she should have made sure the calibrations and SD card and all the things are in working order before taking the shot. Who knows, maybe he did. At least thank god they will get a personally signed photo that is very thoughtful of them, but partial refund sounds even better.ย 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Same thing happened with one of Ariana's M&G's and everyone got a full refund.

It's ****ed up. Obviously you pay for the experience, not just the photo, but I'd be PISSED.

Also, don't they only take like 4 pictures?

ChicaSkas
8 hours ago, DawnNutella said:

She can give them refunds or another backstage pass. I know it's not her fault directly but it is her team. They have these people'sย money and didn't provide what was paid for. They are absolutely responsible for making it up to them. It's one thing to say people can't complain about how the backstage experience was conducted because they were getting what was in writing but these people didn't even get that so have every right to complain. I'd be sick and furious. $1500 is a lot of money. They need to make it right and offering an autographed picture is a joke.

Actually yes I agree with you. They should offer a special pass to each member to get another photo another time.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

2 hours ago, CyanLights said:

Sadlyย this, the clauses in concert tickets are sometimes very tricky. It could easily say how they are allowed to replace the initial gift with one that is deemed appropriateย by LiveNation. If they believe that an autograph is a worthy replacement they are allowed to do so.ย 

However its in their best interest to refund them honestly if this happened to me i would never trust them againย 

Exactly, I bought a meet & greet with Ariana Grande, they cancelled the soundcheck and the Q&A with Ariana and the dancers. We just had a 5min "backstage" ย tour and a 5sec personnal pic with Ariana. LiveNation told us to read the clauses again and yes they can cancel or replace whatever they want. I think it's more about being an honnest entreprise or not.ย 

Ehm they should get all of their money back. You pay for the whole thing. Full refund. Gaga got the money, the label got the money - they can pay and still afford to live. Some of these people maybe even flew in from another country, or drove across the country to get there, paying gas, flight tickets and hotel. I feel for these people. It's all a big JOKE.

IllumiMark

1500$ is a lot of money for a pic with an autograph. I think theย fans should get at least aย partial refund.

PokerFace

they need to get a refund... it looks so bad for both Gaga and LiveNation that this happened. Also they should learn to take more than one photo with one camera...ย 

• ChicaSkas unlocked this topic
Antonio

tenor.gif

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

Archived