💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

🔔 GGD's Fav #1 of 2O14 🔵

Gypsy Life

Vote for a reminder in case you want but forgot to participate  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for a reminder in case you want but forgot to participate

• Yeah my mama she told me don't worry about your size. She says boys like a little more booty to hold at night
    • My ex-man brought his new girlfriend, She's like, “oh my God”, but I'm just gonna shake. And to the fella over there with the hella good hair Won't you come on over, baby, we can shake, shake, shake
    • Clap along if you feel like a plastic bag drifting through the wind wanting to start again

Featured Posts

Gypsy Life
40 minutes ago, qwerty1202 said:

Is this happening tomorrow?

Probably not :selena: i think I'll post the 2015 thread then host one ceremony for both years next week. 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lanadelduck
5 hours ago, Gypsy Life said:

Probably not :selena: i think I'll post the 2015 thread then host one ceremony for both years next week. 

Okay.  Pls tag me as always <3

18 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Soon

66975189ba8279d572443095o2.gif

Looks like 2017's will be happening at the end of 2017

mXmYBtK.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Gypsy Life
11 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

Looks like 2017's will be happening at the end of 2017

mXmYBtK.gif

just like yall wanted then

get.gif

Red Velvet

2015: the highest chart-topping song in the results is..... Hello. (Females and gays crying in the ground saying, WE ARE NOT WORTHY and @Antonio saying: GGD has good taste and this gave me chance in humanity again!)

Predicted 2016: the lowest chart-topping song in the results is.......... Closer. (Gays rejoicing)

2017: the lowest chart-topping song in the results is....... Shape of You. (Bottoms rejoicing, Like A Prayer by Madonna playing.)

2018: the highest chart-topping song in the results is.... Gaga's new single! (Little monsters are like :air: - gaga version, gays rejoicing, wigs and weaves has been missing for 6 weeks, Just Dance/Applause/Telephone/Born this Way mashup playing.)

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Antonio
3 hours ago, ORBIT said:

2015: the highest chart-topping song in the results is..... Hello. (Females and gays crying in the ground saying, WE ARE NOT WORTHY and @Antonio saying: GGD has good taste and this gave me chance in humanity again!)

Predicted 2016: the lowest chart-topping song in the results is.......... Closer. (Gays rejoicing)

2017: the lowest chart-topping song in the results is....... Shape of You. (Bottoms rejoicing, Like A Prayer by Madonna playing.)

2018: the highest chart-topping song in the results is.... Gaga's new single! (Little monsters are like :air: - gaga version, gays rejoicing, wigs and weaves has been missing for 6 weeks, Just Dance/Applause/Telephone/Born this Way mashup playing.)

We love a slayful theory!

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

• 2 weeks later...
Gypsy Life

Archived