šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Amanda Seales of HBO's Insecure spreads Gaga lie.

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

Luxe Ford

If they areĀ in blackface, they failed so bad I can't even...

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Luxe Ford said:

If they areĀ in blackface, they failed so bad I can't even...

it's a gay bar in Berlin and not an American house party, give them a break lmao

Thomas P

I do hate this photo though. Black face is extremely racist, but I highly doubt she wanted to take this pic anyway, so I'm more offended by the others in it.Ā 

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Vergil
6 hours ago, GhettoFabulous said:

:awkney::awkney::awkney:Ā yaā€™ll better talk to her cuz imma hurt her feelingsĀ :awkney::awkney::awkney:Ā 

You could've explained it to me as other user did instead of trolling around for likes. Very mature.

Nicole

I really hate thatĀ this photo exists, I really do. However I think it's really irresponsible for people to go around making up narratives that are completely false (eg the "slave master costume"), especially by people who have a large following online.

The picture she referenced is awful. But the pictures before and after tell the real story (they walked up to her, took a photo with her, and then left). Who know what went through her head at the time, we'll never know now unless she addresses it.

No offense but she has a right to be angry. I don't think she should spread false info though hmm... I really want Gaga to address this thoĀ :toofunny:

GhettoFabulous
41 minutes ago, Vergil said:

You could've explained it to me as other user did instead of trolling around for likes. Very mature.

Ok sorry I failed on my behalf I shoulda explained itĀ :lana:I thought you knew but weā€™re just being ignorant my badĀ :diane:

imnotyourbabe10

I'm not sure how to eloquently say this. Ā First of all, the photo is offensive and I highly doubt Gaga was okay with it. Ā Again, not sure on the facts. Ā 

However, what is troublesome about how reactionary everyone has become in this polarizing time, is that they (often times SJWs) don't let people learn from their previous mistakes--nor do they offer to meet at the table to talk. Ā Some of the comments I saw on Twitter were "She should have known better" ----and some people are justĀ stupid enough to not know better (if they are ignorant, then that is a different story as stupidity and ignorance are two separate concepts). Ā 

Coming from a rural area in Indiana, diversity was never really a thing and it wasn't until I took college courses in sociology on race that I finally understood itĀ better. Ā Same thing with gender and sexualities. Ā 

We now live in a time where it's expected to know better (and some do, to be sure) but we also don't come to the table to talk human-to-human anymore. Ā Or express our progressive ideas without alienating the audience. Ā Deviating from a middle ground will lose the audience, I've found. Ā 

And, to be clear, I understand why things get violent. Ā After so much oppression say, by police to people of color, it makes sense to violently react when peace is getting you nowhere. Ā 

Miracle

Gaga seems disgusted by these guys. She probably didn't even know they were taking a picture

Monster2015

I see Justin from semi precious in the background? Maybe you can ask him? Idk but I knew it had something to do with a sex clubĀ 

bitchimtrying

How is no one talking about how disgusting this woman is. There is nothing comedic or funny about rape or rape culture. What is she doing?????? Why is she not being called out for any of this stuff???????

tenor.gif

Archived