đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Amanda Seales of HBO's Insecure spreads Gaga lie.

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

bitchimtrying
Sorry if this is in the wrong section. Admin can move it if you want. 

You know what to do ladies. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GhettoFabulous

Can Gaga just address this picture once and for all cuz when ppl want to drag her they pull out this picture with a new caption pulled out their ass all the damn time smh :madge: like I swear it first was a “sex party” then a “ illuminati gathering” then a .... MESSSSSS i am tiredT of this 

Vergil

I never found this picture offensive, but people use it to talk sh!t about her and gain fame. Disgusting.

ZiggyZiggs

wtf is her problem? yall better end this stupid bitch

What is actually going on in that picture btw?

GhettoFabulous
6 minutes ago, Vergil said:

I never found this picture offensive, but people use it to talk sh!t about her and gain fame. Disgusting.

:lolly:well there’s a whiteman in blackface but I mean...:awkney:

elijahfan
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

wtf is her problem?

What is actually going on in that picture btw?

This was taken at lab.oratory, arguably one of the most famous S&M sex clubs in Germany. I don't know what happened that night, but it inspired her to write Scheisse, so I'm at peace with that.

bitchimtrying
9 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Can Gaga just address this picture once and for all cuz when ppl want to drag her they pull out this picture with a new caption pulled out their ass all the damn time smh :madge: like I swear it first was a “sex party” then a “ illuminati gathering” then a .... MESSSSSS i am tiredT of this 

Girl, people are going in in the comments. They are dragging her by making up facts. 

She's so obnoxious :saladga: gaga is not your enemy dumbass! direct your frustration to your real enemy:grr:

Archived