đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Fergie

JHS

Featured Posts

Fergie-Vogue-Sept-17-Issue_5.png?fit=216

Fergie-Vogue-Sept-17-Issue_6.png?fit=214

OMG YASSSSSS. Looks from A Litte Work except from the two pics in the sides of this last photo (Love Is Pain vid) and the orange hair look in the first one from the Save It Till Morning vid:excited2:

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hades

My fave track ''Save It Till Morning''.:giveup: It sounds like the classic Big Girls don't Cry.

8 minutes ago, Hades said:

My fave track ''Save It Till Morning''.:giveup: It sounds like the classic Big Girls don't Cry.

Yasss it's like Big Girls Don't Cry 2.0:giveup: I'm so ready to see all the videos. But the fact that she said she won't appear in all of them... I hope they're good at least.

Hades

[Fergie] tells that she likes Ivete Sangalo music and also Anitta's music. “Her work with Giovanni (Bianco) is incredible, by the way we are calling each other...” New collab coming soon? Fergie, with a mysterious smile, answers: “We're discussing”

Fergie on possible Annita Collab.:green:

http://vogue.globo.com/amp/moda/moda-news/noticia/2017/08/fergie-fala-de-sua-paixao-pelo-brasil-na-vogue-brasil-de-setembro.html

9 hours ago, Hades said:

[Fergie] tells that she likes Ivete Sangalo music and also Anitta's music. “Her work with Giovanni (Bianco) is incredible, by the way we are calling each other...” New collab coming soon? Fergie, with a mysterious smile, answers: “We're discussing”

Fergie on possible Annita Collab.:green:

http://vogue.globo.com/amp/moda/moda-news/noticia/2017/08/fergie-fala-de-sua-paixao-pelo-brasil-na-vogue-brasil-de-setembro.html

I would like for them to collab tbh

There's also a strong rumour that a AviciixFergiexSelena collab called 'Who I Used To Be' will come out in January 2018:excited2:

Hades
2 hours ago, LoisLilMonster said:

I would like for them to collab tbh

There's also a strong rumour that a AviciixFergiexSelena collab called 'Who I Used To Be' will come out in January 2018:excited2:

Not my Queen collabing with the one person i can't stand (Gomez).:neyde: Fergie don't do this to me.

A Little Work vid will be 10 minutes long!:excited2: And also Fergie confirms she's singing the new music at RIR and wearing new looks by B. Akerlund:staymad::firega:

New interview!! Love that she's started doing promo. Hope for some major tv appearances.:excited2:

7 hours ago, Hades said:

You already know music video teasers.:gaycat:

YASSSS! I guess she's gonna release it eaither this Friday or early next week.

Archived