💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Runescape (OldSchool)

bambi96

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, neptugne said:

What do y’all do on RuneScape? 

I sometimes get back into it but all I do is kill steel dragons in the karamja dungeon lol or fishing lobsters or whateva 

its been a while.. created a new account a few days ago.. trying to level magic <3

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, neptugne said:

I sometimes get back into it but all I do is kill steel dragons in the karamja dungeon lol or fishing lobsters or whateva 

If you're trying to get back into the game but are having troubles finding something to stay devoted to, going for the quest cape is a great idea. It requires you to get all of your skills up and the quests have good rewards. 

bambi96
13 hours ago, neptugne said:

Slayer! 

New name: Deluded Love - not faux anymore <3

27 minutes ago, bambi96 said:

Slayer! 

New name: Deluded Love - not faux anymore <3

We need to get more GGD players to play so we can start a clan :P 

well i learned not to trust and be nice to people.. i had literally just saved enough for bond, and lent it to a so called friend.. was scammed cant make that back in time.. :( this sucks so much.. but its my fault. 

2 hours ago, Eggsy said:

well i learned not to trust and be nice to people.. i had literally just saved enough for bond, and lent it to a so called friend.. was scammed cant make that back in time.. :( this sucks so much.. but its my fault. 

Sometimes you gotta learn the hard way. 

2 hours ago, Logan said:

Sometimes you gotta learn the hard way. 

You know that 200k you gave me i turned into just over 3m.. I was scammed by a friend. not an online friend but someone from highschool.. wtf how petty can someone be.. :( well anyway my bond runs out in two days and i wont be able to raise that much that fast so im just giving up :(

3 minutes ago, Eggsy said:

You know that 200k you gave me i turned into just over 3m.. I was scammed by a friend. not an online friend but someone from highschool.. wtf how petty can someone be.. :( well anyway my bond runs out in two days and i wont be able to raise that much that fast so im just giving up :(

Sorry to hear that. You can't really trust anyone with that much money on RuneScape.

3 minutes ago, Logan said:

Sorry to hear that. You can't really trust anyone with that much money on RuneScape.

I know right.. I litterally have known him for like 15 years O_O.. what about RS makes people forget about humanity lmao. I was going to give myself the rest of the night but i kept getting interrupted.. I just really hate f2p lol

7 minutes ago, Logan said:

This is the Old School thread, get out :ladyhaha:

if you log on ill give you the rest of my bank.. honestly pretty sad atm and owe you anyway. 

Archived