đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga really only touring until December 18

Isaiah Lara

Featured Posts

Michelle

Maybe because the stage is so huge and the cost of transporting it? Hmmm that's my thought. 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
evgenigerm2
6 hours ago, Enceladus said:

Then they should called it "Joanne half world tour" :selena:

More like "Joanne 1/3 World Tour" :classy:

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

i dont think its a coincidence the tour ends on that exact date, gaga's aunt (joanne) passed away on december 18th 1974. i guess its kind of symbolic that she ends the tour then, december 18th will be the "death" of the joanne era.. and then maybe, i said maybe, it's the birth of gaga?

Qlo3J_s-200x150.gif

PlanetChromatica

I reckon she could launch LG6 lead single at 2018 Grammys (and maybe win a grammy for Million Reasons) :classy: so maybe thats another reason for not extending the tour

She has all the RedOne songs and loads of stuff made with DJ White Shadow, that's definitely an album or two worth of material. Gaga knows Joanne hasn't be received by the fans as she expected, I personally love the album but something was missing.

Transportation costs might be one of the main reasons she isn't doing Asia/Australia. Beyonce didn't do either of those but it was obvious it was down to transporting that massive stage (Formation Tour), it would cost too much with the amount that would have to be shipped. It might be similar for Gaga, this is the most trucks she has ever used for a stage so it may not be worth going far overseas if the cost is too much and she doesn't break even with ticket sales. 

MonsterPug
13 hours ago, Flawless said:

I think it's a shame, especially after a huge superbowl. But maybe she wants to focus only in the promotion of ASIB next year. Who knows.

Remeber she said she was over worked in her past tours and was hospitalized many times. I think her newamagment don't want that to happen again. She's still human, she has done many shows but it cost her her health. She won't make the same mistake again 

Ferrer Zorola

I could care less I just want a DVD with professional footage of Dancin in circles, Scheisse and Bloody Mary.

I mean, if she came to Mexico I would 100% go and it would be my first time seeing her but I doubt she will extend it. Then again, she's doing nothing next year but ASIB promotion.

LIFE IS GOOD

7 hours ago, Queen Neyde said:

i dont think its a coincidence the tour ends on that exact date, gaga's aunt (joanne) passed away on december 18th 1974. i guess its kind of symbolic that she ends the tour then, december 18th will be the "death" of the joanne era.. and then maybe, i said maybe, it's the birth of gaga?

Qlo3J_s-200x150.gif

1987th POST ON INSTAGRAM CONFIRMED

Qlo3J_s-200x150.gif n 

Jokes apart, I feel like the main reason is the stage production. At least South America is 99,9999% that she wouldn't be able to bring the whole thing and then the whole stage setup would  me turned down just like most of the shows. I thought that Asia + Australia maybe was all because of the album sucess since it was "smaller sucess" if u compared to all the other albuns. Even Europe this time had a shorter LEG of the tour that was main focused on USA...

50 minutes ago, Leeo said:

1987th POST ON INSTAGRAM CONFIRMED

Qlo3J_s-200x150.gif n 

Jokes apart, I feel like the main reason is the stage production. At least South America is 99,9999% that she wouldn't be able to bring the whole thing and then the whole stage setup would  me turned down just like most of the shows. I thought that Asia + Australia maybe was all because of the album sucess since it was "smaller sucess" if u compared to all the other albuns. Even Europe this time had a shorter LEG of the tour that was main focused on USA...

i agree, it has to be a matter of stage production etc but i still think the date is symbolic for her aunt's death, what i said about a new album was a joke (even tho i'd love it to happen :toofunny::toofunny:)

gabeoz

I think the biggest issue with bringing the JWT to Asia/Australia is that it really isn't worth it. Her major markets would be Japan, China, Indonesia, and Australia. And she was banned from China and she probably won't return to Indonesia after what happened during the BTWB.

Flawless
7 hours ago, Kevin Slay Zuniga said:

Remeber she said she was over worked in her past tours and was hospitalized many times. I think her newamagment don't want that to happen again. She's still human, she has done many shows but it cost her her health. She won't make the same mistake again 

She can do breaks between the legs. I think this is not the reason why the tour is so short. But for me it's really strange. After a superbowl she'll do her shortest tour ever

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Guest bostonGUY

I think she's not going to Asia and such because of how complicated the stage is

And hypothetically, she could release music after the tour ends, whether it's new or those RedOne tracks or whatever, and not do a tour for it. Lana never did a Honeymoon tour, and only did a few shows here and there. She could do that. I'm not saying she will, but it's a slight possibility 

prince

It'll either carry on or it'll end I don't think there will be another album to reboot the tour with, she needs to promote ASIB in mid to late 2018

FentyGa

When 2NE1 had World Tours they toured east Asia and had 2 dates in the US- California and New Jersey.

Archived