they want Gaga to pay who exactly????

original.gif

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering
Just now, SISTERV said:

Do some of you understand now why we were ****ed either way this election?Ā 

BS. We ended up with a racist, incompetent man-child for aĀ President who has placed people in positions who agree with his racist views. We are ****ed with Trump...and you advocated for him non-stop on here like he was some kind of brilliant choice. You don't get to back out of it now and claim that you didn't swallow Trump'sĀ lies and rhetoric and tried (without success)Ā to shove them down everyone's throat here. You supported him, you voted for him!Ā 

We all told you he was a bigot and incompetent. You were warned!Ā 

Andrew Warhola
14 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

giphy.gif

Yet you actively supportedĀ Trump on this site, not just in an either-or scenario. You downplayed his rhetoric,Ā agreed with his policies and tried to present him not only as the better alternative but a great one at that. So I'm really having a hard time buying this half-assed backpedalling you're trying to pull off.

giphy.gif

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Edonis
14 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

Sis you actively supported Trump in the fall of 2016. Don't even try it.Ā 

9 hours ago, alejandro24 said:

Do u think if she paid the fees they would start respecting her? Nope... and that mofo has no right to tell gaga how she should be spending her hard earned money. She didnt inherit millions from her dad... she earned it. She doesnt owe these sjws money

This is just conjecture at this point... You're no longer mad at what he said but mad because you think if she paid the fees he still wouldn't respect her. We have no way of knowing that, I think he would respect her for that :shrug:

It wasn't a demand... He had been posting links to crowd fundraising sites to help POC who had been attacked by neo-nazi's in Charollottesville and had also already posted a crowd fundraising link to help Takiya Thompson with her legal fees. That's one way all of us can help - he isn't demanding that everyone donate, but it would help right? Gaga asked how she could help and be a stronger ally, she could be a stronger ally by spending her money to help others....Ā 

SISTERV
15 minutes ago, Whispering said:

BS. We ended up with a racist, incompetent man-child for aĀ President who has placed people in positions who agree with his racist views. We are ****ed with Trump...and you advocated for him non-stop on here like he was some kind of brilliant choice. You don't get to back out of it now and claim that you didn't swallow Trump'sĀ lies and rhetoric and tried (without success)Ā to shove them down everyone's throat here. You supported him, you voted for him!Ā 

We all told you he was a bigot and incompetent. You were warned!Ā 

Ā 

11 minutes ago, Andrew Warhola said:

giphy.gif

Yet you actively supportedĀ Trump on this site, not just in an either-or scenario. You downplayed his rhetoric,Ā agreed with his policies and tried to present him not only as the better alternative but a great one at that. So I'm really having a hard time buying this half-assed backpedalling you're trying to pull off.

giphy.gif

Ā 

8 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Sis you actively supported Trump in the fall of 2016. Don't even try it.Ā 

I never once said that I supported Trump as POTUS. I constantly played devil's advocate on a website that was ridiculously lenient on a selfish lying murdering lunatic named Hillary Clinton.Ā 

The only candidate I ever supported out loud was Bernie. When he fell off, I agreed more with Trump's POLICIES, NOT RHETORIC.Ā 

Hillary would have been devastating. I truly believe that. TPP would have crumbled the middle class and her foreign policy would have led to far more terrorist attacks.Ā 

Edonis
15 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

Ā 

Ā 

I never once said that I supported Trump as POTUS. I constantly played devil's advocate on a website that was ridiculously lenient on a selfish lying murdering lunatic named Hillary Clinton.Ā 

The only candidate I ever supported out loud was Bernie. When he fell off, I agreed more with Trump's POLICIES, NOT RHETORIC.Ā 

Hillary would have been devastating. I truly believe that. TPP would have crumbled the middle class and her foreign policy would have led to far more terrorist attacks.Ā 

:air:

I can't even entertain thisĀ already derailed conversation that represents the clueless and delusional belief system amongst misguided people...have a good day sisĀ ...have a good day sisĀ :air:

SISTERV
13 minutes ago, Edonis said:

:air:

I can't even entertain this already derailed conversation that represents the clueless and delusional belief system amongst misguided people...have a good day sisĀ :air:

Reminds me of how all of 2016 you were one of many GGD liberals who said I was "clueless and delusional" constantly when I would post data that suggested Trump would win the election. (Again, not supporting him, but any positivity surrounding him led to assumptions).

I literally said a thousand times on here that Trump would win because of the rust belt blue collar working middle class in Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania. And look what happened? Exactly that.Ā  But you said I was delusional and threw polls at me at me that ended up being completely, embarassingly off the mark. Some of you said Clinton would win Ohio by 9-12%. Trump ended up winning Ohio by 9%.

So please don't question my line of thought. I was literally at one point telling far lefties on here how they could improve their game in beating Trump because I was so sure Trump was going to win....but no one listened.

To be clear though:

I CLEARLY supported Bernie until he was no longer in the game. Trump was the milder of two evils. Either way, we were ****ed. And I thought TPP was a massive issue that, if passed, wouldn't have just crippled minorities....but EVERYONE.

Trump himself might have been loud and ridiculous, but at the time his policies were more tame than Hillary's. He was literally saying no wars, economic independence, and going to throw a wrench in the system.Ā  Hillary was war hungry, abusive, manipulative, and far more dangerous than meets the eye.

So go ahead and call me misguided....I was right in 2016 and you were wrong.

Whispering
17 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

Ā 

Ā 

Oh, please. You aren't going to pull the devil's advocate line now because you just realized you supported a bigot.Ā 

You supported and voted for a racist. An incompetent fool, who will go down in history as being our worst President to ever be elected. You supported him.Ā 

merlot
21 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

Ā 

Ā 

Hillary is no saint, but she OBVIOUSLYĀ is better than trump by lightyears

SISTERV
Just now, Whispering said:

Oh, please. You aren't going to pull the devil's advocate line now because you just realized you supported a bigot.Ā 

You supported and voted for a racist. An incompetent fool, who will go down in history as being our worst President to ever be elected. You supported him.Ā 

Oh please. I said over and over again last year I was playing devil's advocate. And yes......I did end up voting for Trump. And I honestly think I made a better decision. He might be making little oopsies here and there left and right, hurting people's feelings...but the economy is doing the best it has in two decades. There's an actual attempt to fix the VA. There is an attempt to fix the broken tax system. Our country is safer because our military is getting better funding in the first place and they aren't going over with drones and killing innocent people (ahem Obama). We aren't allowing TPP to happen. Wages are going up by themselves because companies need people to work again. We actually have a president that won't play nice with a ****ing terrorist dictator and a douchebag missile happy communist.

So yes....I'm glad.

Am I happy with some of his weirdly questionable racist bullshit? **** no. Am I happy with the trans policy? **** no.

But that doesn't affect my bills, my budget, my family, or my future. And I'm sorry....my bills, my budget, my family, and my future are far more concerning to me than whether some twitter troll is famous off of being a needy bitch.

manicholic
11 hours ago, JoeysWorldTour said:

This is the kind of guy that will riot, destroy his own city, and then expect people to donate money to pay for the damages.Ā 

You could not be more ignorant / ill-informed

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

Archived