💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Black Twitter" Wants Gaga to pay Takiya Thompson's legal fees

merlot

Featured Posts

MJHolland
2 hours ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

The fact that she's white doesn't even have anything to do with this stuff, why are they saying she's racists?!

Wut :blink:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagarox
1 hour ago, Bebe said:

What? The tweet where he wrote: "why are people coddling this rich, famous white woman? she asked what she could do and I gave her clear directions. she will survive."?

That's in response to people saying he dragged her in his first tweet :shrug: And he is right, Gaga doesn't need to be coddled, his response wasn't some cruel dig... She is rich, famous and white and can use that privilege to help those who don't have that privilege... All he did was point to something she could do with her privilege in order to help, pay for Takiya Thompson's legal fees. I'm sure she can handle that, I'm sure she will survive.

He isn't bringing up her wealth, fame and whiteness out of the blue - he is saying that she will be fine, she has an enormous amount of privilege and, if she wants to be a better ally, she could use that privilege to spread awareness, to speak up and to donate to particular people and causes.

Unless you think Gaga needs coddling and can't deal with somebody asking her to use her enormous wealth to pay for the legal fees of Takiya Thompson - I don't see what you would take issue with... 

Do u think if she paid the fees they would start respecting her? Nope... and that mofo has no right to tell gaga how she should be spending her hard earned money. She didnt inherit millions from her dad... she earned it. She doesnt owe these sjws money

MonsterAura

Let's make one thing clear: Gaga is not "privileged" for being rich and famous. She worked incredibly hard to get to where she is, and she deserves every bit of her success. 

Sadly, the people obsessed with being victims fail to know and respect that.

I... honestly, this isn't even worth a discussion anymore. They're just looking for a reason to drag her.

On another note, does Takiya have a gofundme for her bail or something? I, and many others, would happily contribute.

3 points in and ready for more

1 minute ago, lego said:

Just feel like posting this here

The fact that many men in authoritative positions are in FAVOR of these racists is disheartening, but unsurprising. We've been a racist police state since establishment.

I'm not saying there aren't good cops- rather, that there are so many levels of systematic and institutional racism within our country that it's hard to negate and separate. This is going to be a hard one.

3 points in and ready for more

1 minute ago, Miel said:

I... honestly, this isn't even worth a discussion anymore. They're just looking for a reason to drag her.

On another note, does Takiya have a gofundme for her bail or something? I, and many others, would happily contribute.

There's this 

but then someone else posted this

FreePalestine

TropicOfCANCER
58 minutes ago, MonsterAura said:

Let's make one thing clear: Gaga is not "privileged" for being rich and famous. She worked incredibly hard to get to where she is, and she deserves every bit of her success. 

Sadly, the people obsessed with being victims fail to know and respect that.

Having earned  your success doesn't make you exempt from being privileged. It means having resources that other people don't. Gaga is exorbitantly wealthy, so of course she is privileged. And that, of course, doesn't even touch on her white privilege. 

shmal96

I swear, even if this guy didn't say this and Gaga did decide to pay legal fees, people would still drag her for thinking 'money can solve issues like this of course you would think that you privileged rich woman' :duck: No matter what she does she can't win with these people, but these people thing tweeting will change anything?? 

Archived