Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Scrapped Album Concepts

Maleficent

Featured Posts

Anderson123

It’d have been interesting to hear Madonna’s Black album. I don’t think it’d have faced that much backlash if we compare it to her 90’s Erotica and Like a Prayer controversy. 

On 8/15/2017 at 5:02 PM, SpookyKid said:

Marilyn Manson - SAY10 :selena: it was supposed to be released this past Valentine's Day, but he never did, the album has changed and is now going to be called Heaven Upside Down 

Well I’m kind of glad he waited a little bit longer cuz he wrote and included the songs Saturnalia, Revelation #12 and the title track. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BROSEIDON

The Original Doll by Britney Spears. The label denies it ever happening which really intrigues me. And Rebellion sounds like it was a pop masterpiece that would have exposed a lot of **** that happens in the industry. Some tracks intended for this album made their way to the Blackout sessions.

Blackout by Britney Spears. While the album was personal and dark for a Britney album, the songs cut from the album, and the original video for Gimme More, show the album was meant to be much darker and personal than it was. 

Femme Fatale by Britney Spears. Originally was supposed to be more R&B influenced. Leaked song Pleasure You gives you an idea of what the album was supposed to sound like.

Fantasy Ride by Ciara. Originally intended to be a 3 disc album. Crunktown, Groove City and Kingdom of Dance were the names of each disc. After High Price featuring Ludacris, which was the original lead single leaked and a lackluster performance of the new lead single Go Girl (later demoted to buzz single) the concept was changed to a simple one disc album. In my honest opinion some of the tracks that got the axe would have stood the best chances as successful singles.

Spandex on the Distant Horizon by Kesha which turned into Warrior. The album was originally intended to be “cock-pop” whatever that means. The leaked original lead single Woo-Hoo shows the album was intended to have a much different sound. 

The original ARTPOP. The decay of the blonde pop star/icon would have been incredible. I feel she gave us a taste of the context in the ARTPOP Film. But imagine a whole album with that :giveup:

The original LG5 with the redone bops. 

Archived