💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga to Trump: Read my poll, I have a lot of followers

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

gagafrontrow

RT @realDonaldTrump: @ladygaga If u show up on time and don't cut songs, I will try to be kind. I promise!  

Meow! :) 

www.gagafrontrow.com

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cuchulainn
1 hour ago, Whispering said:

Yep, read between the lines, look for the coded language...it's all there! 

What kind of conspiracy do you think is going on here :spin:

Whispering
1 minute ago, Creativek said:

What kind of conspiracy do you think is going on here :spin:

Proving my point. :giggle:

Cuchulainn
Just now, Whispering said:

Proving my point. :giggle:

I just find it ridiculous you think people here are hiding their true feelings behind coded language. 

'She needs stop' 'Someone stop this mess' 'Cringey' People saying that she shouldn't be political are annoying af :awkney:Like, stop caring about her freaking sales so much. I stan an artist who has the balls to speak up and fight against the injustice happening in the goddamn world.

BlaqJezus

You can always expect the unintelligent gays, the white gays, and the unintelligent white gays to come into a thread like this and complain. Those types of people have weak spirits based wholly on cosmetic surface ideals like money, beauty, and fame, whereas being a Little Monster is about the celebration of the human spirit as it strives to survive against these things and find higher ideals through the art of Mother Monster.

You just roll with the punches and learn to ignore them, they are saying things they don't understand, choosing the immature and easy path, and staying silent in the face of hardship and they likely always will. It is the nature of the afraid to fear even those who stand up bravely.

gagafrontrow
7 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

'She needs stop' 'Someone stop this mess' 'Cringey' People saying that she shouldn't be political are annoying af :awkney:Like, stop caring about her freaking sales so much. I stan an artist who has the balls to speak up and fight against the injustice happening in the goddamn world.

Perhaps it is more about how she is political and on which issues. Her pro-gay rights and anti-bullying actions related closely to her fanbase, but she has since maybe strayed into all too many issues and speaks out to promote her #bekind campaign piggybacking on anti-racism. 

Meow. 

www.gagafrontrow.com

TropicOfCANCER

It is cringey. I commend her for speaking out but i wish she was doing it in a more articulate/mature way. Oh well.

2 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

Perhaps it is more about how she is political and on which issues. Her pro-gay rights and anti-bullying actions related closely to her fanbase, but she has since maybe strayed into all too many issues and speaks out to promote her #bekind campaign piggybacking on anti-racism. 

Meow. 

Why can't Gaga say her opinion about whatever she wants. She has the right to state her opinion. Why can't she speak up about the injustice goin' on in the world? Why are you limiting her to just pro-gay activism?

1 minute ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

It is cringey. I commend her for speaking out but i wish she was doing it in a more articulate/mature way. Oh well.

The problem is that US doesn't have a mature president. So she has to speak his language as a member said in the first page.

Andrea B

Proud of her.

I wouldn't be surprised if she runs for president at some point... considering that the rock and Oprah wants to president...

Archived