other

Bloody Mary, DIC & Paparazzi Cut From JWT

Mitch XCX

Featured Posts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EGOT2027

I mean if anything had to get cut...that was probably the best segment to do so. Most people probably didn't even notice.

3 hours ago, maxblac said:

It's a ****ing concert, do you expect church silence? If you live near a stadium or arena, get used to it.

Here in the UK, people by houses near car racing tracks then complain endlessly about the noise

Gagaplayer315

Imagine not seeing DIC's holy choreography live Ā :selena:

Whispering
5 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Madonna is late until 11.30 and her shows always have the same setlist :laughga:Ā 

Why would she exactly cut out that segment when she needs the bridges the most?

The same will happen at Citi Field and Fenwey Park, bookmark me.

Those weren't stadiums in the US. If they would have been, she would have had like thirty minutes on stage. LolĀ 

Arenas and different countries have different rules and curfews.Ā 

Whispering
5 hours ago, Fernster7 said:

I wonder what would you all be saying if this was done by Justin Bieber.:usrs:

I would be praising him if he actually sang live for two hoursĀ and showed the same energy Gaga did on stage last night. :)Ā 

ManhattanGaga

I noticed there is a 2nd Runway that points right (it's behind the B stage where she plays the piano. Ā 

From the pics and videos I have seen from the San Fran show I didn't noticed that she used that runway at all. Ā Does anyone think that she will use this runway for DIC, Papparazzi? Ā 

Bradley
10 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

What? Let's just hope this was an exception, because this segment is performed on one of those smaller stages.....

YOU WON'T DO THIS AGAIN TO ME GAGS

FIRST MJH WITH ARTRAVE AND NOW THIS????

But Bloody Mary was on the main stage and she could perform Dancin' in Circles at the main stage as well with its choreography.

Then she can play Paparazzi instrumental in the background and then retreat to backstage for costume change and then appear for Angel Down.

It's better than cutting all three songs.

MaybeKermit
7 hours ago, Bradley said:

But Bloody Mary was on the main stage and she could perform Dancin' in Circles at the main stage as well with its choreography.

Then she can play Paparazzi instrumental in the background and then retreat to backstage for costume change and then appear for Angel Down.

It's better than cutting all three songs.

Ugh that's so true...

idk, let's just hope fpr the best bcs I really will be pissef if she doesnt perform that segment anymore

gagaforgaga2010
5 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

Ugh that's so true...

idk, let's just hope fpr the best bcs I really will be pissef if she doesnt perform that segment anymore

Sources say the cut was because of curfew. Because it was an outdoor venue, curfew was enforced. It absolutely sucks, but she had to do what she had to do. Hopefully in the future she can make her way onstage earlier.

ChristianSaad
1 hour ago, Kefir said:

giphy.gif

Holy **** hahaha. That's when she was looking right into my camera and yes when I got the cure I was like ok fine gaga, I'll give you a pass on this one lol

Archived