πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga giving money to the homeless in SF

IllumiMark

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife

People have said that "mama monster" was just a phase but the truth is she's mama monster every moment of everyday β™₯️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling
4 hours ago, CautiousLurker said:

Aw, that was very sweet, and makes me nostalgic cuz I studies in SF, so just... awwwwΒ :tony:

What's the big deal with saying her name though? I mean, the security was right thereΒ :laughga:

I don't think Gaga wants anyone to know it's her? She hasn't done this as a publicity stunt unlike most celebrities, she is doing it out of the kindness of her heart.

bloody g
On 14/8/2017 at 0:52 PM, Johny Wayne said:

I don't agree with this at all. Why would she keep feeding homelessness instead of handing that money to a trust worthy charity organisation that will actually help those people get off the streets? She's just offering a quick fix to those people and I don't think that's the best way to help them...

Who said she doesn't do that too? I mean, she was there and had some cash in her pocket. Not rocket science to me

γ€ŽπŸπšπ­πž 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 π›πž πœπ‘πšπ§π πžπγ€

Johnny Wayne
Just now, Bloody Grammys said:

Who said she doesn't do that too? I mean, she was there and had some cash in her pocket. Not rocket science to me

In my own moral point of view it doesn't feel right, I would apreciate her gesture if she actually bought them food/other essential goods intead of handing them money which they can easily spend on things that are worse for them. Sorry if I have a have a different pov I guessΒ :madge:

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

bloody g
2 hours ago, Johny Wayne said:

In my own moral point of view it doesn't feel right, I would apreciate her gesture if she actually bought them food/other essential goods intead of handing them money which they can easily spend on things that are worse for them. Sorry if I have a have a different pov I guessΒ :madge:

I understand youΒ :hug:Β But to my eyes: she just had some cash and gave it. I see why you are reluctant to do the same thing, and I'd think that too, but having endless money might be a different thingΒ :madge:

γ€ŽπŸπšπ­πž 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 π›πž πœπ‘πšπ§π πžπγ€

Archived