💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga needs to stop! (About Trump)

belindaidolos

Featured Posts

Free My Mind

This is the messiest thread I've read in a long while.

Perhaps she doesn't want to be a record selling/award winning machine. When somebody becomes famous they don't get stripped of their political/moral beliefs. 

Just remember all the people that have been helped by Gaga's work in being an LGBTQ activist. 

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse

this is the most tragic thread ever. gagadaily never ceases to bring the laughs

reditaccount288

Im a trump supporter and yes.... I dont agree with her politic oppinions...

Still I love her as a "inspiration" person, but I always disagree with her when she talks about politics.

But everybody is free right? :D

Find your freedom in the music, find your jesus, find your kubrick.

derpmonster
16 minutes ago, reditaccount288 said:

Still I love her as a "inspiration" person, but I always disagree with her when she talks about politics.

She's a free... bit.

also bye

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

President Trump

She does need to stop because her opinion is not objective and she must fully believe that the Democrat's political strategy does not contribute to divisiveness whatsoever and it's disheartening to see all of the Hollywood establishment believe this wholeheartedly. 

Ma ma pa pa pa

President Trump
8 hours ago, kvnrp said:

I feel like mods leave this thread open just to burn the OP a little further :toofunny:

What a mess :air:

Just because you have an opinion, doesn't mean it's a good and share-worthy one :air:

Your last sentence applies to Gaga. 

Ma ma pa pa pa

Yeah little fücker everyone should act like nothing is happening right now because we would like Gaga to be on the top again selling singles and albums.

Honestly FÜCK YOU AND ALL OF THE OTHERS THAT ARE BEING BLIND AT THE WHOLE SITUATION! And I don't care getting warning points so report me if you like but like Gaga I won't keep my mouth shut:fthis:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

1 hour ago, reditaccount288 said:

You came to the wrong site bïtch:trollga:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

belindaidolos

DHT-4jfV0AABnQK.jpg:large

red are trump supporters. Gaga is fight against the USA (that could be buy her albums)

arrtpop
4 minutes ago, belindaidolos said:

red are trump supporters. Gaga is fight against the USA (that could be buy her albums)

Where did you get this from?

aphrodite

SwissMonster
8 minutes ago, belindaidolos said:

@belindaidolos  :ladyhaha: Sis, Whats wrong with you? I told you STOP.TAKING.THIS.DRUGS (Its getting deeper with every post you publish :saladga:)

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

belindaidolos
Just now, arrtpop said:

Where did you get this from?

Gaga is so stupid!! The people that voted for Trump are the same people that will buy the new single of Taylor Swift!!

Tayor is the most smart. She is quiet and knows the needs the sales of all americans

SwissMonster
2 minutes ago, belindaidolos said:

Gaga is so stupid!! The people that voted for Trump are the same people that will buy the new single of Taylor Swift!!

Tayor is the most smart. She is quiet and knows the needs the sales of all americans

@belindaidolos Then, what do you do on GGD ?  :laughga:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

belindaidolos

Lets see Taylor debuting with more than 1 MI first week. And Gaga losing more and more the gp with politics

arrtpop
2 minutes ago, belindaidolos said:

Why do you care so much about sales?? Literally calm down I'd rather have her be a role model for people and to stand against hate than for her to get another Grammy. Sales mean nothing really. 

aphrodite

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived