đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RQ: Bloody Mary [TFM Version]

hausofmike

Featured Posts

....interesting. I believe I know who that is actually. Someone isn't going to be happy with him lol

are you confirming that he does have things?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy

My life is honestly over.... :emo: after July 1st I wont be able to download anymore, so if it leaks in the future I just wanna say t(-_-t)

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

KING5KAT

People have said the old version's not as good as the album version... More reason to leak it, eh? :D

Darcklighter22

People have said the old version's not as good as the album version... More reason to leak it, eh? :D

well cause it was produced to fit on TFM and even at that it didn't end up making the cut so id see that lol , hardly a reason to have it leak....but I would like this to leak tho :crossed:

J e s s e

It is the beginning of the end :cry:

:derpga:

Seriously though, It is :cryga:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Lies.

J e s s e

Guys, not to be a downer, but i'm kinda doubtful anyone will leak anything.

Cause they have nothing to gain from leaking before the July 1st.

And if anything It just helps them out from never having to leak anything again (not that many people do or desire to do that anyway)

Thank god we got Glitter and Grease right before july the 1st :excited:

Why not. It will be illegal anyways in a week. Trading will be ****ed. Downloading will be ****ed. We all will be ****ed.

Is youtube to mp3 conversion included? :ohno:

We already got G&G so there's hope b---hes :awesome:

:awesome: Agree. :clap:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

There's hope for other things to leak, not this. I'm sorry :hug:

you're saying TYP isn't going to leak? idts lol

Yea Bloody Mary, along with other Fame Monster outtakes are the Holy Grail, smaller things like Text You Pictures, Quicksand, and Out of Control are going to leak.

INBEFORELAURENCONRADSAYSOUTOFCONTROLWON'TLEAK

Yea Bloody Mary, along with other Fame Monster outtakes are the Holy Grail, smaller things like Text You Pictures, Quicksand, and Out of Control are going to leak.

INBEFORELAURENCONRADSAYSOUTOFCONTROLWON'TLEAK

lol at you saying TYP will leak after days of saying it won't

:rip:

Archived