edit: Tumblr user, I should say.

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lauren Conrad

Apparently the person that leaked G&G.

edit: Tumblr user, I should say.

....interesting. I believe I know who that is actually. Someone isn't going to be happy with him lol

....interesting. I believe I know who that is actually. Someone isn't going to be happy with him lol

I don't understand what is the deal with that person :ohno:

DirtyLittleMonster

It's a shame that there seems to be an elitest section of monsters within GagaDaily. It's unfair that there are people with these tracks and aren't sharing them. They do this to feel special and important, when that is the only thing they have and the only thing they will EVER have.

I wish nothing but the best. But one day, I'll be somewhere, smiling, sitting on a pile of cash and ****ting out pennies to the haters and doubters and twats.

Raise Your Glass!!

Bloody Mary here we come...

FrozenKookie

Well, the name of the G&G file was "One", so that means there must be "Two". :hor:

Wow, nice a--lysis. I hope it is :hor:

It's a shame that there seems to be an elitest section of monsters within GagaDaily. It's unfair that there are people with these tracks and aren't sharing them. They do this to feel special and important, when that is the only thing they have and the only thing they will EVER have.

I wish nothing but the best. But one day, I'll be somewhere, smiling, sitting on a pile of cash and ****ting out pennies to the haters and doubters and twats.

Raise Your Glass!!

:golfclap: it's a dickslap to them every time something big was leaked :nacho:

Number Five

Raise Your Glass!!

EQUALITY FOR ALL.

character_large_332x363_amon.jpg?height=363&width=332&quality=0.75

honestly, we need move it or TYP or a song we DON'T have to leak. we have some form of bloody mary...so why would people rather BM TFM than a new song?

papergangster

honestly, we need move it or TYP or a song we DON'T have to leak. we have some form of bloody mary...so why would people rather BM TFM than a new song?

To hear what is sounded like.

Because Bloody Mary is the greatest song known to humankind.

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

I'd take any other song--even filthy pop--over this one. idk why...I just don't give a **** about it :toofunny:

saltface

I think its so unfair that some people are "allowed" songs and we aren't. Like, why can't we all share and enjoy the music together?

I think its so unfair that some people are "allowed" songs and we aren't. Like, why can't we all share and enjoy the music together?

exoskeleton123

Agreed. GagaDaily should be about celebrating and listening to all of Gaga's work not just some.

MonsterVlad

I would but you know I really can't, I am so sorry. :cry:

Can your source tell Gaga to leak it? :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Archived