Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga backstage with the fans at JWT

yASSsss

Featured Posts

55 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

Would appreciate you not making fun of my photo that I'm really happy with!

Y'all ever notice how the people who are angry over this are the ones that don't even have the package in the first place?

ba7140099da5195a5dc94cfb60a730ce--girl-t

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He8MyHeart
1 minute ago, SiliconeMonster said:

You don't even get the chance to ask her. There's no time. :( 

That's really sad :(

1 hour ago, Teal Ambition said:

DG_Fd_NXcAAnIyP.jpg

:rip: 

Are they really attending a LADY GAGA CONCERT wearing those clothes?

They look like random people at a mall or something. :emma:

not asher613
2 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:

Yes. But it would take like 2 seconds. She's not the Gaga I know if she can just reject someone like that.

Personally I would hug every person on earth. And grind the ladies extra. 

Gov Hooka

Maybe she does actually need to get the **** out of Malibu... it's not my place for me to tell her how to act or live her life but I do admire the personable New Yorker Gaga, not this primmed California mansion Gaga... :/ Hopefully she feels more comfortable as the tour progresses... maybe it's just the fact that pics are taken before the show so she has to get into a serious and focused state of mind 

He8MyHeart

I feel like doing M&G is what you'd do if you're not interested in an authentic and organic experience because you're definitely not going to get one by the look of it.

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Is that a cardboard cut out? It's like she didn't move between photos lmao 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

lairofhk
1 hour ago, Chic said:

Stop acting like people are being unreasonable for expecting more from Gaga than this for that amount of money. People loved the way she used to do M&G's, it was always something the fanbase unanimously agreed on being wonderful and unique from her. I would understand if there were complaints back then, but no. This isn't looking for a reason to complain, this is genuine.

You're basing all of this off of a few photographs. There is zero information about what actually went down, what her interaction was with these people, etc. You're being unfair to her. That being said, if I was her and people like you, fans, were coming at me for not smiling enough in a bunch of photos, I'd give y'all the middle finger. You people have grossly unreasonable and absurd expectations. Find something else to get all worked up about. This is certainly petty, and that's it. P.E.T.T.Y. 

nikola

You guys are still here....mess

The key thing you all are missong is that this is not M&G......its backstage expirience....no one told you that you will have time to.talk to her or anything else and you have no right to be mad.....you got what you payed for....you knew from the begining that it would be group of people.....does she look  bored yeah....but you still got what you payed for....and it was your decicion to pay 1500$ for it.....no one made you do it....if you didnt like what you getring for that money you should have bougjt regular ticket......i agree thath the package is expensive but thats just how it is.....its not gagas fault .....she does not control how much the tickets cost......at least she decided to take a pic some other artists dont even do that......

So yeah....did ou get what you payed for,yes you did so no one has right to be angry....

and agree that i like more how she used to do this before......but those were meet and greats,this is backstage expirience.....Gaga probably has her reasons why she does not want to do regular M&G......and she has every right to do so.....she is not obligated to do meet and greats.....be happy that she want to take a pic......i never understood how can some people be angry because of this..

ITS SAD....THIS WHOLE THREAD IS SAD

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

32 minutes ago, not asher613 said:

serious question for all the people who say she should do more for the money:

Do you think it would be better if she didn't have this package at all?

Great question and ABSOLUTELY! 

41 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

im scared of this happening again tbh

some venues dont even check bags or do pat downs :wtf:

Right which is why it's annoying that people are bitching about it. 

It's not even marketed as a meet and greet. It's a photo opportunity and backstage experience. They got exactly what they paid for and need to stop ****ing bitching. :saladga:

TheEdgeof96
23 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Maybe she does actually need to get the **** out of Malibu... it's not my place for me to tell her how to act or live her life but I do admire the personable New Yorker Gaga, not this primmed California mansion Gaga... :/ Hopefully she feels more comfortable as the tour progresses... maybe it's just the fact that pics are taken before the show so she has to get into a serious and focused state of mind 

Not gonna lie, I’ve been feeling this way since the tour started. I went to two shows, and still have two more shows in December... the show was technically amazing, her vocals were on point, everything slayed... but something felt off with her. She feels a LOT more distant now. 

I might just be nostalgic though because I’ve been a huge fan since 2008. I saw her during TMBT in Nashville in April 2011, right before BTW came out. She was SO interactive with the audience, she was personable, and she didn’t scream “celebrity.” I’ve struggled with this lately but she doesn’t feel like the same girl from NYC I grew to love. She’s more Hollywood celebrity now, for better or worse. :S

Archived