đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Joanne hat

PeterPan

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, SHOOKGA said:

I made that to be serious too, well only 1st page...

Dont follow my footsteps, youll end up permban, its 4 ur own good

from 1 WP to a permaban?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imwoahvicky
5 minutes ago, Rachel Duncan said:

Elaborate why you are "Excuse me no'ing" @Bomtox , I'm pretty sure you know better. 

i don't see the point in being triggered over a reaction and then tagging me :trollga:

âšś Roll Deep âšś

Mr Ricky
Just now, Bomtox said:

i don't see the point in being triggered over a reaction and then tagging me :trollga:

Not triggered at all. I'm just kind of tired of people just excuse me no'ing and then act all surprised when I tag them to explain their reason of why. But sure, if you don't want to, move on. 

Crossfit

imwoahvicky
Just now, Rachel Duncan said:

Not triggered at all. I'm just kind of tired of people just excuse me no'ing and then act all surprised when I tag them to explain their reason of why. But sure, if you don't want to, move on. 

that's too bad, huh? 

âšś Roll Deep âšś

Mr Ricky
Just now, Bomtox said:

that's too bad, huh? 

It's too bad, that you are actually the one triggered by reacting the same way on another post of mine. Sure thing. *raise a glass* 

Crossfit

imwoahvicky
Just now, Rachel Duncan said:

It's too bad, that you are actually the one triggered by reacting the same way on another post of mine. Sure thing. *raise a glass* 

roleplaying made this even more cringier than it already it is :smh: 

âšś Roll Deep âšś

Caesium
10 minutes ago, Rachel Duncan said:

It's just not made for someone who doesn't have the budget to buy such item. 

Are you poor-shaming? :stalkga:

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Mr Ricky
Just now, Caesium said:

Are you poor-shaming? :stalkga:

Not at all, it's basically a fact. If someone doesn't have the budget to buy such item, then someone doesn't. 

tumblr_njys3oe3rS1qiu8gyo6_250.gif

Crossfit

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, Rachel Duncan said:

ignore the troll and just report them, the mods will deal with the children :ladyhaha: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Oriane
5 minutes ago, Rachel Duncan said:

That's what I feared when they added the excuse me no. People who use it and don't bother to explain why... It's too difficult to actually use your brain these days it seems, it's so much easier to just click a button.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Mr Ricky
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

ignore the troll and just report them, the mods will deal with the children :ladyhaha: 

Did and done. :hug:

Crossfit

Mr Ricky
Just now, Oriane said:

That's what I feared when they added the excuse me no. People who use it and don't bother to explain why... It's too difficult to actually use your brain these days it seems, it's so much easier to just click a button.

These days it's called being "triggered" because of me wanting to hear an explanation/reason to something. So ofcourse, they think they are tough by laughing it off and telling me I'm triggered. When in fact, they are the ones that have been and try hard to come off cool. It's a sure thing for me. :lolly:

Crossfit

GypsyBabe

I would buy it in a heartbeat if I thought that I would actually wear it a lot. Its a beautifully made artisan hat that is worth every penny. :golfclap:

Nicely made hats are very very expensive. 

⚯͛

9 minutes ago, Rachel Duncan said:

These days it's called being "triggered" because of me wanting to hear an explanation/reason to something. So ofcourse, they think they are tough by laughing it off and telling me I'm triggered. When in fact, they are the ones that have been and try hard to come off cool. It's a sure thing for me. :lolly:

Right I get excuse me no's from one specific person aka @Wendy WiIIiams all the time even tho i know he's pressed since he was bannedt, again

Archived