šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will my short height affect my enjoyment of the concert?

gagaxuan

Featured Posts

gagaxuan
Just now, MetalliGa said:

No.

Now go see the JWT

voC7j68.gif

I havent bought the ticket yet haha. I'm just afraid that I'll be too short to see Gaga when I'm in the middle of the crowd. Also, this is my first time going to a gaga concert! I'm psyhe!!

Pacify Him
1 minute ago, gagaxuan said:

I havent bought the ticket yet haha. I'm just afraid that I'll be too short to see Gaga when I'm in the middle of the crowd. Also, this is my first time going to a gaga concert! I'm psyhe!!

If you're nearsighted, bring your glasses tho

Iā€™m getting on your nerves

gagaxuan
Just now, MetalliGa said:

If you're nearsighted, bring your glasses tho

Thanks for the advice!

You're not THAT short soĀ I think you should be fine, esp since the stages raiseĀ 

wear shoes w a 2inch heelĀ :hor:

Pacify Him
2 minutes ago, neptugne said:

You're not THAT short soĀ I think you should be fine, esp since the stages raiseĀ 

wear shoes w a 2inch heelĀ :hor:

No this

Ā 

Iā€™m getting on your nerves

gagaxuan
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

170 cm is not short. :emma:

Well, I'm going to LondonĀ for her concert. Correct me if I'm wrong, I've always thought western people are taller ??Ā :sweat::sweat:Ā cuz I'm from Malaysia.

SHOOKGA

u r 170 cm and u r short?

im 152 cm and i must be a midget!

now go watch jwt

Not very born this way of you šŸ˜«

Bradley
2 minutes ago, gagaxuan said:

Well, I'm going to LondonĀ for her concert. Correct me if I'm wrong, I've always thought western people are taller ??Ā :sweat::sweat:Ā cuz I'm from Malaysia.

Yes they are taller but you are not short. I think you will see fine.

gagaxuan
Just now, Bradley said:

Yes they are taller but you are not short. I think you will see fine.

Okayy! Thanks

Letmelivemylife
19 minutes ago, MetalliGa said:

No this

Ā 

Omg I need those shoes haha. I wonder if those are easier to walk in than heels? Lol I had so many compliments on my heelsat the Joanne tour LA and it's like "I wish I didn't need massive8 inch heels". Ah theĀ joys of being 4'11

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Supersonic

I'm 175 cm and I can definitely say, I was TOO short for the artRAVE. Even though I was basically like 3 metres away from Gaga, I wasn't able to see her as the stage was too high and I found myself staring at screen (especially during her piano section) continuously. It didn't help that everyone around me was significantly taller than me (including one of my best friends who is 190cm+)

Haroon

You should be fine :happy: The closer the better but then sometimes I think it's better to be a few rows back in case of stage height, as the post above mentions :omg: That way you won't have that many people in front of you and you'll hopefully be able to see through the gap between people's heads in front of you, but because the angle is like looking up and away it should still be alright anyway :woohoo:Ā 

Archived