Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne World Tour DVD will win Emmys

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

THIS THREAD CONTAINS SPOILERS.

Ok I'm no expert but the tour is so beautiful and well executed. :pray:

I've also noticed how lighting technology has significantly improved over the years. I was making comparison by watching videos of The Monster Ball Tour, artRAVE and Joanne World Tour and let's just say artRAVE and Joanne World Tour had so much better lighting and they utilised them so well.

Joanne World Tour is the perfect concert for awards imo.

From lighting to production to musical direction, if she hires a good director to direct the DVD and broadcast it somewhere, she will be nominated for, or might even win Emmys. I know it sounds like I'm saying these because I'm a fan but honestly the Joanne World Tour is nothing like I've ever seen before. It just screams 'AWARD WINNING TOUR' to me.

Gaga had all the details carefully planned and this tour is perfection. It also has really strong theatricality in my opinion (Angel Down descend; Gaga leaving Joanne hat and the mic on the piano stool before descending under the stage; Diamond Heart opening; her walking from stage to stage during Applause; the moving platforms; the hanging platforms being projecting screens; the music videos projected on them; the interludes)

It's almost like you're watching a movie.

Please Gaga, this is your most DVDworthy tour ever, you have to film it.

TAIT%20-%20Lady%20Gaga%20-%20Joanne%20Wo

maxresdefault.jpg

Look at the piano :pray: Is this fairy tale or what

Yuuri

If the "The Monster Ball etc" didn't win then no other tour deserves to win as long as that dvd is still around.

giphy.gif

Talent

It's an impressive tour on a technical level. Get Jonas Åkerlund to film the show, girl. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Bradley
3 minutes ago, Yuuri said:

If the "The Monster Ball etc" didn't win then no other tour deserves to win as long as that dvd is still around.

giphy.gif

not when Joanne World Tour is here :neyde:

Tomiel25

The BTW ball and Artrave would snatching those emmys only if she have relese then as DVD :selena:.

But now im here for JWT DVD :pray: is a blowing mind tour, just the start of Diamond Heart is enought to provoke me premature alopecia :air:.

vUeyBfkZlBlIff6YMIh-mQuQ9MmQdm9JWlLMHsew

i can't speak english but i can if you like

the monster ball tour was amazing itself but the dvd imo sucked because of the cut parts of the show. 

this tour, however, has huge potential to have an amazing dvd made from it. 

Archived