Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Disappointed In Gaga

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

drinkmytears
1 hour ago, Unites said:

We don't complain about her work spirit. I think we all respect that. But the point is, that she could easily have said: "I don't want to M&G this time, because I'm not into it right now". Still she decided to do it and I think people have a valid point when they complain about the way it turned out.

Personally I think something is better than nothing, and may as well at least give us the chance to have something for those who want that

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

Gaga, and any other artist, does not control the price of their tickets. 

Do some people in here even care about this M&G? The few people I see in here agreeing are people that have already expressed some sort of irrational dislike towards her recently. Just buy a regular ticket if you don't think it's worth and meet her on the street like other fans. Never cared enough to wait until 1 am to meet her outside of the arena but it's free to do that so why not?

gagarox

Dont buy it. Its that simple. Enjoy a show like a normal gp by buying 10 dollar tickets from stubhub on the day of the show

5 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Gaga, and any other artist, does not control the price of their tickets. 

Do some people in here even care about this M&G? The few people I see in here agreeing are people that have already expressed some sort of irrational dislike towards her recently. Just buy a regular ticket if you don't think it's worth and meet her on the street like other fans. Never cared enough to wait until 1 am to meet her outside of the arena but it's free to do that so why not?

u can do that?

i never understood how people get these opportunities to meet her. 

like at her hotel

like how do u know where she be staying at? 

lol

Killa

Sorry but nothing justifies 1500 dollars/euros/etc

sorry honey, that would take me 3 paychecks, probably the 3 years since ARTPOP woulnd't have been enough to gather that money, unless i dont have a life besides getting ready for my individual photo, and oh autograph

you know, taking a photo is hardly interaction. Meet and greet are already a capitalist strategy, i very much prefer this version where you can see the real intention, than the concealing the truth with "wanting to have a connection with the friends". Wake up, that's bullshit. if you have 1500 to spend, you'll have other ways to meet her in a more honest way.

These tickets for me feel like a very distant cousin of prostitution.

2 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Apparently packages were announced BEFORE the Manchester incident so it had nothing to do with there being group photos and no autographs or touching.... soooo

Christina Grimmie

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Princess Stache
4 hours ago, AKB48 said:

Honestly after what happened in Manchester at Ari's concet I don't blame Gaga or anyone else for taking these measures

2 Girls from the Japanese Group AKB48 also suffered from an attacked in a handshake (kinda like a meet a greet event).

they were attacked by a creepy guy with a SAW, they allowed their fans to get too close to them and the security vry little as Gaga had it during the artrave / BTWBALL

http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2014/05/akb48s-kawaei-rina-and-iriyama-anna-slashed-at-a-handshake-event-in-iwate

I think Gaga has already done a lot for their fans in their previous tours

plus the stage looks very expensive, they need to earn money to compensate all of that and sometimes ticket sales are not enough

ps: this is coming from someone who has never attended one of her tours and  will most likely never pay to meet her, I have better things to do with my money

357hfs4.jpg

Don't forget Christina Grimme's murder.

Arturo
2 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

u can do that?

i never understood how people get these opportunities to meet her. 

like at her hotel

like how do u know where she be staying at? 

lol

Don't know. There's some creepy ass fans that are obsessed with stalking not just their fave but anyone they listen to. I was content with Gaga looking at me during Dancin' In Circles last night at The Forum.

While I agree that $1,500 is a lot of money for what you actually get in the package, the fact of the matter is they could charge $3000 and people will still pay for it. 

4 hours ago, SISTERV said:

Okay then....but Gaga can't sit on ****ing Ryan Seacrest saying this "her most authentic and analog era" and that she wants to relate to "single women in the midwest who never felt like they could relate to me" and then charge what most of those lower-middle class women pay for three months of bills to take a selfie (that she has repeatedly said is shallow in the past) and stand (hopefully) a few feet from her. :saladga:

I don't think that the  "her most authentic and analog era" comment extends to the tour or to anything else other than the album itself. Gaga was clearly talking about the music and what she wrote in the music and not necessarily anything else in the era. 

Evan Peters

it was never promoted as a meet and greet, so the whining about it still is tiring. if you think it's pointless and expensive then don't buy it. that's really all there is to say since it was never talked as if it was a personal conversation with gaga. 

emma roberts is an abuser

giskardsb

the amount of over-dramatization some of you feel you need to continuously do in order to continue the campaign to disparage Gaga these days is insane.  

Go ahead, convince  yourselves that Gaga used to just let fans backstage easily and would bullshit with them for hours on end over drinks after the show, because thats only a slight exaggeration to what some of you are basically claiming she used to do when she "cared about the fans."  It was never that easy to meet Gaga and frankly she probably stopped doing it because needy fans pelted her with junk on stage creating a hazardous environment and had competitions for fabricating letters that would convince her to let them up.  It's not an "authentic connection" when fans turn it into a competition.  Plus fans many times didn't really care about Gaga as much as taking a selfie and labeling their twitter with "Met Gaga on ...." as if she was merely some sort of trophy.  Gaga probably got tired of the massively in-authentic experience caused by meeting too many selfish people.

It all became a fiasco and it's not surprising she isn't doing it, especially with tightened security.  There is actually a very good possibility the strict protocol for VIP is necessitated by insurance and liability concerns.   

The people who pay for the VIP are the only ones qualified to decide if it was worth it for themselves.   

Archived