Tom Nook
Just now, Saint Hollywood said:

Almost time for #5 :sis:

tenor.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Fernster7
Just now, Saint Hollywood said:

Almost time for #5 :sis:

I'm waiting for it, for Green Light to go away.

WacMhtJ.gif

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Robagaga
2 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

I'm sorry and i love you, sing with me, bell bottom blue
I'll keep on searching for an answer cause I need you more than Melodrama

:pray:

giphy.gif

:kara: 

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

Saint Hollywood

hse4s4r.png

FIVE - GREEN LIGHT - 8.913

Highest score (four 11s) - @ZeldaJ @Lil Mxnster @Heterophobia @lana del gaga

Lowest score (one 1) - @Gia Gunn

Comments

Spoiler

@Illusion Lover - 10 - The song saved me of get "depressed"

@Lil Mxnster - 11 - Best lead single of a female album this year; It's risky and psychedelic, melodically and lyrically, but with pop-disco vibes. Also, the music video is a masterpiece. It remembers me Perfect Illusion's video, 'cause Lorde feels free dancin' in the city while she searches that green light. It deserves the Grammy for Song Of The Year.

@Thomas P - 10 - The energy is just so far above what Lorde has ever put out. Pop singers worldwide really need to take note of what a good dance song is!

@Fernster7 - 8 - I like it, but it gets old pretty fast and it lacks a proper bridge. The instrumental tho, it's amazing.

@Alolan Raichu - 10 - The first single and song from the album, it was clear Lorde was going for a more dance production with heavier instrumental. A song about ambition that makes you forget it's technically a break up song.

@AmericanGUY - 5 - a decent pop song that attempts to break the mold but doesn't succeed well. the song structure doesn't sound too good but it's a cute bop nonetheless.

@TheWitness - 9 - Great song , Pre-Chorus is great , obvious lead single choice.

@Avenues - 7 - Imo lyrically the worst on the album. Upbeat and bop-able but not as intelligent as other Melodrama or PH songs. Worst first verse.

@LordGa - 9.75 - I think I overplayed it since its release, now it's not aging well for me, so it could just be me, but It's still spectacular and good change in direction.

@WildAmerican - 10 - One of the best lead singles of the year. The chord change is one of my favorite musical moments in the past few years

@Brad - 10 - Perfect lead single and came at a point in my life that I needed to hear something like it. Toot!

@hausoffame - 7 - not bad

@BeerFear - 8 - A great lead single choice. Pure pop music with a typical Lorde twist. What else could someone wish for? I really liked its different structure and numerous hooks. The lyrics are good (definitely not the best on the album) but it is Lorde who we are talking about what else could you expect. Considering the other tracks on the album this is a solid 8 for me.

@Heterophobia - 11 - One of my favourite songs of all time. It's literally THAT bitch.

@Maleficent - 8 - not sure why this was chosen as the lead single, there are much stronger tracks on this album. That being said, it is a fun breakup song, and manages to be quite relatable.

@MrBlue - 10 - I love it so much! I can really see myself in it (in a gay way obvi :gaycat: except, sadly, the part about waking up in other bedrooms)! I love the energy to it! It makes me want to dance in the streets at moonlight just like she does without caring about what's going on around me.

@gag - 7 - I loved it when it first came out but it does not work at all as a lead single. However, as a component of the whole Melodrama grand scheme of things it's glorious, the 'liar liar liar liar' vocals are beautiful and the weird shift in key and tone is the best thing to happen to pop in 2017. Deserved better commercially.

@Romance Bitch - 8 - I remember the Pure Heroine stans ripping their stan cards after hearing this. Green Light is an underrated BOP even if it is a little generic.

Enjoy the music video here!

:sis:

Thomas P

I can't believe I missed so much of this. I have been shown that this site has no taste. K established :saladga:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Fernster7
1 minute ago, Saint Hollywood said:

hse4s4r.png

FIVE - GREEN LIGHT - 8.913

Highest score (four 11s) - @ZeldaJ @Lil Mxnster @Heterophobia @lana del gaga

Lowest score (one 1) - @Gia Gunn

Comments

Reveal hidden contents

@Illusion Lover - 10 - The song saved me of get "depressed"

@Lil Mxnster - 11 - Best lead single of a female album this year; It's risky and psychedelic, melodically and lyrically, but with pop-disco vibes. Also, the music video is a masterpiece. It remembers me Perfect Illusion's video, 'cause Lorde feels free dancin' in the city while she searches that green light. It deserves the Grammy for Song Of The Year.

@Thomas P - 10 - The energy is just so far above what Lorde has ever put out. Pop singers worldwide really need to take note of what a good dance song is!

@Fernster7 - 8 - I like it, but it gets old pretty fast and it lacks a proper bridge. The instrumental tho, it's amazing.

@Alolan Raichu - 10 - The first single and song from the album, it was clear Lorde was going for a more dance production with heavier instrumental. A song about ambition that makes you forget it's technically a break up song.

@AmericanGUY - 5 - a decent pop song that attempts to break the mold but doesn't succeed well. the song structure doesn't sound too good but it's a cute bop nonetheless.

@TheWitness - 9 - Great song , Pre-Chorus is great , obvious lead single choice.

@Avenues - 7 - Imo lyrically the worst on the album. Upbeat and bop-able but not as intelligent as other Melodrama or PH songs. Worst first verse.

@LordGa - 9.75 - I think I overplayed it since its release, now it's not aging well for me, so it could just be me, but It's still spectacular and good change in direction.

@WildAmerican - 10 - One of the best lead singles of the year. The chord change is one of my favorite musical moments in the past few years

@Brad - 10 - Perfect lead single and came at a point in my life that I needed to hear something like it. Toot!

@hausoffame - 7 - not bad

@BeerFear - 8 - A great lead single choice. Pure pop music with a typical Lorde twist. What else could someone wish for? I really liked its different structure and numerous hooks. The lyrics are good (definitely not the best on the album) but it is Lorde who we are talking about what else could you expect. Considering the other tracks on the album this is a solid 8 for me.

@Heterophobia - 11 - One of my favourite songs of all time. It's literally THAT bitch.

@Maleficent - 8 - not sure why this was chosen as the lead single, there are much stronger tracks on this album. That being said, it is a fun breakup song, and manages to be quite relatable.

@MrBlue - 10 - I love it so much! I can really see myself in it (in a gay way obvi :gaycat: except, sadly, the part about waking up in other bedrooms)! I love the energy to it! It makes me want to dance in the streets at moonlight just like she does without caring about what's going on around me.

@gag - 7 - I loved it when it first came out but it does not work at all as a lead single. However, as a component of the whole Melodrama grand scheme of things it's glorious, the 'liar liar liar liar' vocals are beautiful and the weird shift in key and tone is the best thing to happen to pop in 2017. Deserved better commercially.

@Romance Bitch - 8 - I remember the Pure Heroine stans ripping their stan cards after hearing this. Green Light is an underrated BOP even if it is a little generic.

Enjoy the music video here!

:sis:

Tumblr_inline_nlnm5t785a1qjubbz.gif

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

• Saint Hollywood changed the title to RESULTS | Lorde's Melodrama | MEGARATE

Archived