Tom Nook

Homemade Dynamite is a bop it cannot leave yet :nails:

giphy.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jeroen Bloeming

Sober 2 with the melodramatic violins is so much better than the fake build up average track that is Sober :classy:

Saint Hollywood

d8IbxjM.png

SEVEN - LIABILITY - 8.792

Highest score (four 11s) - @AmericanGUY @littlepotter @Alan123 @gagagoogoose

Lowest score (two 5s) - @katybathy @John Slayne

Comments

Spoiler

@Lil Mxnster - 10 - Best ballad of the year. I cry everytime I listen the 'You're all gonna watch me dissapear into the sun'. It's so Bowie-ish, sad and heartbreaking like is she really gonna to suicide or what?

@Thomas P - 10 - I have no words other than tears.

@Fernster7 - 10 - Perfect ballad. You can feel her emotions and the lyrics are really good.

@Alolan Raichu - 8 - A reflection about being young it is a good piano ballad main criticism is that I feel that it is short. Even though there is reprise I kinda wish it didn't leave me hanging for more.

@AmericanGUY - 11 - i actually cried to this song. it's so raw and relatable. definitely a tearjerker.

@TheWitness - 10 - Best ballad on the album, lyrical masterpiece

@Avenues - 8 - A great piano ballad. Pleased me and my GP (family and friends).

@LordGa - 10 - The saddest song and one of the most beautiful. I tear up every time.

@Brad - 10 - I cry everytime. Lorde knows how to pull at your heartstrings.

@Heterophobia - 8 - Amazing lyrically but I find it to be boring often.

@Maleficent - 10 - a song that everyone can connect to I think. I love the imagery that my mind creates with this song. Perfectly captures not only being famous, but having a larger-than-life persona in general.

@MrBlue - 10 - Maybe a little bit sad but this song is 100% the story of my life (how I feel it, maybe I'm a little bit over dramatic :derpga:)... The song I could really have written since it's so accurate for me. I was completely shook when I heard it. Everything about this song is awesome. The lyrics, the melody, the ending.

@gag - 8 - Beautiful, vulnerable moment on the album. The lyrics are so incredibly touching that you can tell she poured out her entire heart for 2 minutes straight. Her slight vocal tremble at the last line just sends me.

@Romance Bitch  - 6 - I am not much of a piano only ballad person, sooo I have some bias. Still love the lyrics tho.

:sis:

loathereality
Just now, Jeroen Bloeming said:

Sober 2 with the melodramatic violins is so much better than the fake build up average track that is Sober :classy:

you have a great entrance :duck:

Fernster7
Just now, Jeroen Bloeming said:

Keep telling yourself that till you believe it.

WacMhtJ.gif

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Matangi
Just now, Saint Hollywood said:

d8IbxjM.png

Comments

Reveal hidden contents

@Lil Mxnster - 10 - Best ballad of the year. I cry everytime I listen the 'You're all gonna watch me dissapear into the sun'. It's so Bowie-ish, sad and heartbreaking like is she really gonna to suicide or what?

@Fernster7 - 10 - Perfect ballad. You can feel her emotions and the lyrics are really good.

@Alolan Raichu - 8 - A reflection about being young it is a good piano ballad main criticism is that I feel that it is short. Even though there is reprise I kinda wish it didn't leave me hanging for more.

@AmericanGUY - 11 - i actually cried to this song. it's so raw and relatable. definitely a tearjerker.

@LordGa - 10 - The saddest song and one of the most beautiful. I tear up every time.

@Maleficent - 10 - a song that everyone can connect to I think. I love the imagery that my mind creates with this song. Perfectly captures not only being famous, but having a larger-than-life persona in general.

@MrBlue - 10 - Maybe a little bit sad but this song is 100% the story of my life (how I feel it, maybe I'm a little bit over dramatic :derpga:)... The song I could really have written since it's so accurate for me. I was completely shook when I heard it. Everything about this song is awesome. The lyrics, the melody, the ending.

@gag - 8 - Beautiful, vulnerable moment on the album. The lyrics are so incredibly touching that you can tell she poured out her entire heart for 2 minutes straight. Her slight vocal tremble at the last line just sends me.

@Romance Bitch  - 6 - I am not much of a piano only ballad person, sooo I have some bias. Still love the lyrics tho.

makes sense i guess

SirLudicopro

Omg do y'all even have ears

Liability is perfection, both musically and lyrically :saladga:

This is a tragedy

Fernster7
1 minute ago, Saint Hollywood said:

d8IbxjM.png

Comments

Hide contents

You realy have no taste GGD.

WacMhtJ.gif

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

loathereality
Just now, Saint Hollywood said:

d8IbxjM.png

Comments

Reveal hidden contents

@Decodekid :firega:

who is chokin now

Jeroen Bloeming
1 minute ago, Saint Hollywood said:

d8IbxjM.png

Comments

Reveal hidden contents

Oh. 

Just now, SirLudicopro said:

Omg do y'all even have ears

Liability is perfection, both musically and lyrically :saladga:

This is a tragedy

sure if u want to be bored to death

• Saint Hollywood changed the title to RESULTS | Lorde's Melodrama | MEGARATE

Archived