๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

RESULTS | Lorde's Melodrama | MEGARATE

Saint Hollywood

Featured Posts

EdgeofTeeth

YOU HIDEOUS FATS DID NOT CONDEMN HARD FEELINGS TO THE BOTTOM THREE WELDKDKFKROOWLQLS MY MELTDOWN IS COMMENCING

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fernster7
Just now, Saint Hollywood said:

I2UBPA8.png

NINE - HARD FEELINGS/LOVELESS - 8.655

Highest score (four 11s) - @IAmDavidย @Avenues @britneygaga99 @Red Flame Angle

Lowest score (two 1s) - @AmericanGUY @littlepotter

Comments

ย  Reveal hidden contents

@IllusionLover - 10 - I like the fact that these are 2 songs in 1

@Thomas P - 10 - The instrumental break in Hard Feelings alone is reason enough to give this song a 10.

@Fernster7 - 10 - The only thing I don't think it works in this song is the transition, it's just not good. But everything else slays and I'm mad because Loveless deserved a full version.

@Alolan Raichu - 9 - I love the production, the vocals are amazing and the distorted flute. I gave it a 9 because Loveless is attached to it (no disrespect to Loveless) and I feel like it would've stronger if it was its own song.

@AmericanGUY - 1 - no. this song did absolutely nothing for me. why this wasn't two tracks i'll never know.

@TheWitness - 7 - nice song, bit too long

@Avenues - 11 - Favourite song. Best chorus on the album + whispering + Duo track. Catchy, smart and indeed very Melodramatic.

@KingOfTheClouds - 6 - HF is kinda eh but i like Loveless a lot more it's too bad it's so short

@Venusfly - 10 - I wasn't a fan of the weird noises at first but it grew into one of my favorite tracks on the album over time.

@LordGa - 10 - The transition from reminiscing to bitterness is fantastic, I felt her

@Brad - 9 - The only reason this doesn't get a 10 is because I wish Loveless was longer. Other than that, perfect!

@Heterophobia - 7 - Shoulda just been two separate songs

@Maleficent - 10 - I love the production and both songs on this.

@MrBlue - 8 - Not my favorite from the album. Still it's awesome & I love it.

@gag - 8.5 - Hard Feelings is not that spectacular IMO it's rather tame on an album of absolute masterpieces, however I love love love the industrial breakdown in the chorus and bridge. For the second part, Loveless deserved to be its on song, Lorde did us so dirty by serving a straight fire beat and then making it less than 3 minutes long. Jack Antonoff went OFF.

@halcyonpop - 10 - My individual rates would be Hard Feelings - 10 and Loveless - 7.8, if we decided to do them separately.

@Romance Bitch - 9 - THIS IS THE MOMENT MELODRAMA SNATCHED ALL MY WIGS AT ONCE. Hard Feelings is such a slaying track and Loveless is so catchy and I love Lorde Jesusโ€™ vocals on it. I wish they were separate tho instead of one song.

:sis:

BITCH WHAT THE ****? This song is so much better than Meloflop. UGH.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Robagaga

:Lovelessthathoehaditcoming:

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

Tom Nook

I2UBPA8.png

Comments

@Thomas P - 10 - The instrumental break in Hard Feelings alone is reason enough to give this song a 10.

@Fernster7 - 10 - The only thing I don't think it works in this song is the transition, it's just not good. But everything else slays and I'm mad because Loveless deserved a full version.

@Alolan Raichu - 9 - I love the production, the vocals are amazing and the distorted flute. I gave it a 9 because Loveless is attached to it (no disrespect to Loveless) and I feel like it would've stronger if it was its own song.

@AmericanGUY - 1 - no. this song did absolutely nothing for me. why this wasn't two tracks i'll never know.

@Avenues - 11 - Favourite song. Best chorus on the album + whispering + Duo track. Catchy, smart and indeed very Melodramatic.

@KingOfTheClouds - 6 - HF is kinda eh but i like Loveless a lot more it's too bad it's so short

@Venusfly - 10 - I wasn't a fan of the weird noises at first but it grew into one of my favorite tracks on the album over time.

@LordGa - 10 - The transition from reminiscing to bitterness is fantastic, I felt her

@Brad - 9 - The only reason this doesn't get a 10 is because I wish Loveless was longer. Other than that, perfect!

@gag - 8.5 - Hard Feelings is not that spectacular IMO it's rather tame on an album of absolute masterpieces, however I love love love the industrial breakdown in the chorus and bridge. For the second part, Loveless deserved to be its on song, Lorde did us so dirty by serving a straight fire beat and then making it less than 3 minutes long. Jack Antonoff went OFF.

@halcyonpop - 10 - My individual rates would be Hard Feelings - 10 and Loveless - 7.8, if we decided to do them separately.

@Romance Bitch - 9 - THIS IS THE MOMENT MELODRAMA SNATCHED ALL MY WIGS AT ONCE. Hard Feelings is such a slaying track and Loveless is so catchy and I love Lorde Jesusโ€™ vocals on it. I wish they were separate tho instead of one song.

tumblr_o1y5lnqeN01uncq8uo1_1280.png

tumblr_o1y5lnqeN01uncq8uo2_1280.png

tumblr_o1y5lnqeN01uncq8uo3_1280.png

tumblr_o1y5lnqeN01uncq8uo4_1280.png

ย 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Robagaga
Just now, EdgeofTeeth said:

YOU HIDEOUS FATS DID NOT CONDEMN HARD FEELINGS TO THE BOTTOM THREE WELDKDKFKROOWLQLS MY MELTDOWN IS COMMENCING

Loveless isn't the best, I'm sure hard feelings individually would be higher

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

Decodekid

I2UBPA8.png

Comments

ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  YOU SEE? NOW I'VE CHANNELED THE RIGHT DIMENSION, VENUS IS SHAKING

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย HARD FEELINGS IN MY VAGINA/ LOVELESS HOOK UPS BYE BYE

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  NEXT? SOBER PART 2

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย gret.gif

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Decodekid
Just now, loathereality said:

can #8 be supercut?

EAT A DIRTY DIK SISย 

gret.gif

Im Harol don't tell anyone

BBhomemaker

The truth about this song is that if Hard Feelings was without Loveless it would be higher and Loveless lower

Tom Nook
1 minute ago, loathereality said:

can #8 be supercut?

giphy.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

• Saint Hollywood changed the title to RESULTS | Lorde's Melodrama | MEGARATE

Archived