💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Was GGD's Reaction to this Performance ?

Kanyeee West

Featured Posts

Kanyeee West

Hi Guys, 

I hope you are having a lovely time, so this performance of Gaga is my all time favorite from her (With 8.5 Million views) :giveup:  and as far as I remember nobody knew she was in Azerbaijan and she was going to perform in European Games's opening ceremony, then suddenly it was an hour to opening ceremony and she suddenly revealed that she is going to perform in the ceremony, and she was in Azerbaijan for 4 days and rehearsing while nobody knew it, so what was GGD's reaction to this news and Gaga's performance ? :)

PartySick

I remember people calling her a hypocrite for this performance. Something about the people she was performing for being caught up in a struggle or something :poot: idk, I'm totally ignorant of the political/social struggles there :poot:

But it's a great performance nonetheless :diane:

A homo in eco-friendly packaging 🎁

PanPikus

I don't know what was GGD's reaction to this performance, and I don't care what was GGD's reaction to this performance at all. I know that I love it and everything about that performance was fantastic. Her voice, her look, her piano on that huge stadium and the way she sang Imagine :wub:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Kanyeee West
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I remember people calling her a hypocrite for this performance. Something about the people she was performing for being caught up in a struggle or something :poot: idk, I'm totally ignorant of the political/social struggles there :poot:

But it's a great performance nonetheless :diane:

But by performing there she is not like : I'm approving every single political/social struggles here in this country. :neyde:

juju

I've literally never made it through this performance. I used to be obsessed with this song until I learned of what kind of person John Lennon really was, and now I just can't bring myself to listen to it.

❤ x ❤

PerfectIllusion

I remember i was watching it live on youtube and waiting for her to come out and she totally slayed me with these vocals :diane:

2 million $ well deserved :stalkga:

PanPikus
28 minutes ago, Taka said:

But by performing there she is not like : I'm approving every single political/social struggles here in this country. :neyde:

I don't see it that way. She is against Trump and his policy and she is performing in the USA. Does that mean she's approving every political/social struggle? No. Or if Russia is against homosexuality, but she has many fans there and she was performing there, does that have anything to do with Russia's policy? Of course not. So I don't know why people judge it that way. She wasn't performing for Azerbaijan's government, she was performing for athletes and all those countries that have participated in European Games...

Edit : Mess xD I though you quoted me with "But by performing there she is like : I'm approving every single political/social struggles here in this country. :neyde:"
I think I need to go outside cause my eyes are lying to me :sweat:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Decodekid
5 minutes ago, juju said:

until I learned of what kind of person John Lennon 

omg what? :huh:

Walt Disney being racist teaseee :air:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

juju
Just now, Decodekid said:

omg what? :huh:

Walt Disney being racist teaseee :air:

a simple google search will bring you the truth! 

❤ x ❤

Fernster7

I remember her vocals being criticized and the hypocrisy dumb issue. I personally loved it.:emma:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Kanyeee West
6 hours ago, juju said:

I've literally never made it through this performance. I used to be obsessed with this song until I learned of what kind of person John Lennon really was, and now I just can't bring myself to listen to it.

I don't wanna know the truth. :wacko:

5 hours ago, PerfectIllusion said:

I remember i was watching it live on youtube and waiting for her to come out and she totally slayed me with these vocals :diane:

2 million $ well deserved :stalkga:

lucky you, Are you sure about that $ ? :O

5 hours ago, PanPikus said:

I don't see it that way. She is against Trump and his policy and she is performing in the USA. Does that mean she's approving every political/social struggle? No. Or if Russia is against homosexuality, but she has many fans there and she was performing there, does that have anything to do with Russia's policy? Of course not. So I don't know why people judge it that way. She wasn't performing for Azerbaijan's government, she was performing for athletes and all those countries that have participated in European Games...

Edit : Mess xD I though you quoted me with "But by performing there she is like : I'm approving every single political/social struggles here in this country. :neyde:"
I think I need to go outside cause my eyes are lying to me :sweat:

You're so true and cute at the same time. :)

5 hours ago, Fernster7 said:

I remember her vocals being criticized and the hypocrisy dumb issue. I personally loved it.:emma:

Negative PPL honestly can choke.:dry:

Archived