178 members have voted

1. 1. Best album?

• Breakout
    • The Time Of Our Lives
    • Can't Be Tamed
    • Bangerz

Featured Posts

Nein

I got GA tickets to her Melbourne show, I am so excited for this omg!

Hope you'll enjoy her show! :party:

HookerHotel

I'm deciding whether or not to buy tickets to the Pittsburgh show.. it's a lot of $$$

Danny Boy

Hope you'll enjoy her show! :party:

It looks like such a blast and especially for the floor. I need to get my hands on that money confetti omg :giveup:

PaperIz

I want Drive or My Darlin as the next single.

I hope Drive! Or SMS or Do My Thang :legend: or anything at this point, really :spin:

MonsterVSAnimal

Is she even going to come out with a new single? If so, it is taking ages. I'm thinking it's 4x4 or Bangerz, but I would Do My Thang. ;)

Travis

Is she even going to come out with a new single? If so, it is taking ages. I'm thinking it's 4x4 or Bangerz, but I would Do My Thang. ;)

4x4 was rumored for a while, but I feel like they will probably hold off. 'Come Get it Bae' has really taken off on radio, so who knows what her team will do.

PaperIz

4x4 was rumored for a while, but I feel like they will probably hold off. 'Come Get it Bae' has really taken off on radio, so who knows what her team will do.

only pharrell song i like :legend: this would be a good time for a new single.

Danny Boy

Really wish the Bangerz instrumentals would leak, the beats are incredible  :cry:

PaperIz

I love how she just keeps adding dates to the tour. It makes me happy because everyone says it isn't doing well but she just keeps touring lol. if it was doing that bad they wouldn't keep adding dates lol

Feynman

Bangerz: The ARTPOP Heritage :derpga:

It would be a shame if she just dropped the era, because Bangerz has some really good songs 

PaperIz

Bangerz: The ARTPOP Heritage :derpga:

It would be a shame if she just dropped the era, because Bangerz has some really good songs 

idk if she will. I mean she keeps touring and touring and now the nbc tour documentary and her song with Pharrell is doing well I think she might release something maybe. But until this era she never had more than 2 singles from an album so maybe she's not used to it.