179 members have voted

1. 1. Best album?

• Breakout
    • The Time Of Our Lives
    • Can't Be Tamed
    • Bangerz

Featured Posts

That's amazing!

Keep in mind that her last album sold 106k first week and 343k in total (US)

like seriously? :eek: I had no idea!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley

• wiltedbliss

• PaperIz

• AURA

Top Posters In This Topic

Stephen

My top favorite songs on the album are We Can't Stop, FU, Someone Else, and Do My Thang.

Secondly I love Wrecking Ball, Drive, Maybe You're Right, and Adore You.

And everything else after that :spin:

AquaFire Witch

I have never been a fan of Miley Cyrus. Never cared for her music… especially that God awful “Can’t be Tamed.†I don’t know what is worse the song or the video.

I am saying that because I am shocked that upon listening to “Bangerz†I couldn’t help but get into it. It’s more edgy and her vocals and the songs are pretty damn catchy. I can’t say she’s turned me into a hardcore fan and I definitely won’t be buying her old music…. but if she keeps making albums like this I will buy it every time. I like a good crazy pop album that’s not like all of the mainstream crap.

Favorite tracks are “On My Ownâ€, “4x4†and “Maybe You’re Right.†Oh and “FU†is pretty amazing.

Is it just me or Bangerz reminds me of L.A.M.B. by Gwen Stefani ? There are songs with similar themes and songs like #GETITRIGHT, 4x4, Drive and Maybe You're Right sound like they could be on Gwen's album ?

I just saw this and wanted to say interesting you bring this up! I said the same thing that some of the tracks did remind me of L.A.M.B.

L.A.M.B. was pretty epic so I think Miley's might have been put on the cutting room floor for a Gwenie album.... ;) And I also said that the title track Bangerz might have fit well on Britney’s Black Out album.

Edited by GaGaJo

Bang, b---h. You think I'm strange, b---h? It's-it's bananas like a fvckin' orangutan, b---h.

ilOzvEX.gif

The "oh"s in the post-chorus are epic - it sounds like the Wicked Witch's guards in The Wizard of Oz lol.

Chuckles

Someone Else is beautiful, it should be a single  :wub:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHfhdWlBGTA#t=256

:lmao: I enjoyed this more than most of the SNL skits!

I know it was hilarious!  :lmao:

Dave Cookie

I seriously love the whole album so much. I was expecting to be disappointed but damn it's so good.

Drive & My Darlin' >>>>>>>

Edited by Dave Cookie

unchaudbaise

The "oh"s in the post-chorus are epic - it sounds like the Wicked Witch's guards in The Wizard of Oz lol.

I THOUGHT THE SAME THING! hahaha

Bangerz is honestly an amzing album right now im in love with Adore you, Love money party, Fu, Do my thang, maybe you're right, wrecking ball

c3RifCu.jpg

That's amazing!

Keep in mind that her last album sold 106k first week and 343k in total (US)

but there are so many covers! so it's not really very impressive. still good for her though!

So, over a week in and I'm still in love!

#GETITRIGHT, Love Money Party, Maybe You're Right, FU, and Do My Thang are my faves!

I just want to point out something that really annoys me: whenever I go on the videos for CBT or WOMH, it irritates me to no end when they're all like "I miss this Miley" blah blah blah. Well where and the hell were they then? Those songs and album pretty much flopped, and now she's slaying. People shouldn't even try to act like they were there for that Miley. Ugh :nails: 

Also pressed that WOMY didn't get the promotion and success that I believe it deserves. WOMH & Robot :legend:

PaperIz

like seriously? :eek: I had no idea!

Yeah CBT was a total flop. Hollywood Records barely promoted at all.

• Mills locked this topic