• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley

• wiltedbliss

• PaperIz

• AURA

Top Posters In This Topic

They're pressed. Leave them alone to live their lives. Wait, they don't have one.

iF8Q1rY9nMzMX.gif

haters-gonna-hate-snow-white_large.gif

Thanks bbys :hug:

I still can't believe SMS will be just 2.49 minutes... :(

Same

OMG SHE'S CRYING!

Look What They've Done To My Song

http://instagram.com/p/eiV1OcuVZM/

I can understand why. That song seems like it really relates to her career. Also is that you in your new avi? :flutter:

I can understand why. That song seems like it really relates to her career. Also is that you in your new avi? :flutter:

I know  Miley girl is so cute!

Yes that is me  :fan:

Guys I think I'll leave GGD soon. People are just too disrespectful and I honestly don't have any time to discuss certain things.

So If I'm not here when Bangerz is released I hope you have a great time discussing it :) I'll make up my mind tomorrow. ♥♥♥

Guys I think I'll leave GGD soon. People are just too disrespectful and I honestly don't have any time to discuss certain things.

So If I'm not here when Bangerz is released I hope you have a great time discussing it :) I'll make up my mind tomorrow. ♥♥♥

I've been debating the same thing. I love Miley so much and it's hurtful to see so many people be so hateful.

I know  Miley girl is so cute!

Yes that is me  :fan:

Speaking of cute, you are too :hor:

---

I love what Gaga tweeted today about Miley :lmao:

Edited by PaperIz

I've been debating the same thing. I love Miley so much and it's hurtful to see so many people be so hateful.

Speaking of cute, you are too :hor:

---

I love what Gaga tweeted today about Miley :lmao:

People can be so mean sometimes :/

Well well well thank you boo :hor: so are you! :] ♥♥♥

People can be so mean sometimes :/

Well well well thank you boo :hor: so are you! :] ♥♥♥

People are awful, and it's totally against what Gaga believes! I mean look at her tweet today! If Gaga likes Miley, Britney, Katy then why can't the people here at least control themselves?

People are awful, and it's totally against what Gaga believes! I mean look at her tweet today! If Gaga likes Miley, Britney, Katy then why can't the people here at least control themselves?

I really don't know. It's frustraiting.

I really don't know. It's frustraiting.

If you do decide to leave you need to PM your tumblr or facebook or something! I'll miss you! Like I said I've been thinking of doing the same. It really is frustrating =/

---

Can I just say I adore the fact that Miley and Britney are friends now. it's everything I've ever wanted

Edited by PaperIz

Chuckles

:omg: No you cant't leave! It will get so lonely here!

You should never care what the others have to say. Ignore them like I do, it's easy! But don't leave  :hug:

wiltedbliss

I've thought of leaving before but that's because members were being hateful towards ME. Zihwar (hopefully I spelt it right), don't leave. Ignore everything . I know it's hard coz as you see, I couldn't control myself last time but just try. People are always gonna be hateful but never let that bother you : :hug:

Miley Cyrus @ iHeartRadio Music Festival 2013 - WebRip 1080i

UPDATE: I finally got a chance to check it, and that now I've seen it I can say the quality sucks. I'd say I was sorry but no one showed any interest so I whatever...

Edited by thewaymouth

• Mills locked this topic